My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 27 September 2011

HERE AT LAST

Hi Everyone

My oh my . .. I thought I was never getting here!!

Roll on Sunday when it is too late to do any more in preparation for the Wedding Fayre .. .. by Sunday all I will have to do is arrange all my goodies and stand with my lovely Sis chatting with lots of happy couples!!

Still so much I want to do  .. . but hey!! The week is young.  It is only Tuesday night .. .. eeekkk!!!  LOL!!!

Tonight's share is my DT card for the Get Funky! Challenge .. .. if you fancy joining in then the theme this month is "Birthday Fun".

You can see my post and the rules for the challenge over on the Get Funky Challenge Blog .. .. plus there is the monthly freebie there too!!!

Here is my make.  The backing paper is actually a digi image that I have repeated and stretched lots, and lots and lots.



This used: 

Funky Hand:  Papercraft Factory CD "Happy, Happy Birthday"
Woodware Punches:  Daisy (various sizes)
Leone Em Pty Punch:  Ash Branch
Glamour Dust
Cord from the Stash Box

You will be pleased to know that I found my exam certificates .. .. all neatly stored away in a display binder never expecting to see the light of day again!!

The job I applied for has disappeared off the hospital website even though the closing date wasn't until the 3rd October .. .. they did say this could happen if they had sufficient applicants .. .. so clearly lots of other folk were also keeping their eye out for the elusive administration jobs there.

Lots to crack on with so I will disappear and catch you again tomorrow.

Love

24 comments:

Juls said...

fab!! Love the glittery flames! hugs Juls

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Jules, what a fabulous card! love it

Catherine said...

Fab idea for a card, may have to do a take on that.....
Good luck for the job application!!!

Cynthia said...

I love the candle background! So cute!! And I'm praying you get the job, Jules. ((hugs))

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Jules. Hope you get an interview after finding your certs, fingers crossed. Take care x Susan x

Vicky Hayes said...

What fab glittery candles Jules!
So sorry the job disappeared. I shall keep my fingers crossed that something else will turn up for you. Good luck with your busy week!
Vicky x

Sarn said...

Congrats on finding your certificates . . . surely they won't ask for them though? Will they???

Anyhoo . . . onto today's card . . . a nice bright and cheery tongue-in-cheek one. It's great!

xxx

Jenny said...

How do you manage to fit everything in!! Do you have time to work?
Super card, great for a big number birthday :)
Jenny x

Creations by Shirl said...

Love this candles Jules~
You are so inspiring....
Such a fab card...

Unknown said...

Super card I love it, Mary x

Sally H said...

Beautiful card! Glad you found your certificates and I really hope you get an interview xxx

Doreen said...

Your card is fabulous Jules. You will be fine by the weekend!!!!

Glad you found your papers,I am sure something will turn up Jobwise.

The hospital admin job (Their loss)

coldwaters2 said...

Super card Jules what fun backing paper and the sentiment is great.,
hugs
Lorraine x

Annmaree of Oz said...

awesome candle paper, love the flower!

Loopylou. said...

oh jules i love this card, the backing paper you made looks amazing.
huge hugs Lou xxxx

Di said...

I'm sure I commented Jules! Love this card - candles overload, very clever! Of course you can use the snow scene idea from my blog - I've bought enough stamps, err and Josy Rose nail heads, after seeing them on your blog! That's what it's all about - inspiration :)) Love, Dixx

coops said...

gorgeous card jules.i love the fab design and paper and the glittery flames are brilliant ;D

xx coops xx

Marjorie said...

Love this card hun, you have so many wonderful ideas you always inspire me, you share so much..Thank you! Still send in your c.v. hun, you just never know...good luck :)
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, hun love the sentiment lol!!
try & pop over to my blog tomorrow on my Willow Stitchy post for my squealable news!!
Hugs Shell xx

Irene said...

A fabulous card Jules, I love the sparkle.

luv
irene
xxxx

Wishcraft said...

Love this Jules, such a fun, bright design :o)

Good luck with all your preparations for the wedding fayre and with your job application, fingers crossed for you! Lisa x

MagsB said...

Candles, candles everywhere! (That sounds like my birthdays lol!) I love 'em!

Keeping fingers and toes crossed for your job application.

luv, Mags x

~Tammy~ said...

This is too cute!

Jacee said...

What a fun card Jules, love it!
Hugs Jacee