My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 14 September 2011

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hi Everyone

I hope your day has gone well.

I am busy trying to prepare for the Festival at the weekend.

Poor Hubby has come home tonight to find a six foot table in the bedroom and all of the stock I have for sale scattered all over the bed .. .. separated into all the different types of cards. 

Now I have done this I can see there is a definite shortage of baby and wedding cards in the House of Hearts .. .. looks like they need to be my focus for a little while!!

In the meantime my share today is a sample I made for Anice to take to Create and Craft tomorrow (Thursday, 15th September) .. .. I hope you get chance to tune in .. .. or set your box to record.  Two separate shows .. one at 9.00am and another at 4.00pm.

Anice will be launching the new Happy, Happy Birthday CD as well as sharing samples from the other Papercraft Factory CDs too.

So here is one of my makes .. .. I wonder if it will get an airing tomorrow?



The CD has some great templates on it for making Funky shaped cards .. .. this is just one of them.  It is such a fun CD.

Well I had better go and clear that bed so we have somewhere to fall into later!!

Have a good evening everyone.

Love

23 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab card, am on leave so may watch.....

Doreen said...

A fabulous card Jules.Have a good and prosporus weekend.xxx

Jenny said...

Hey I didn't know you did TV work too! Super fun shaped card and very jazzy too :)
Love the sentiment on the end of the aerial
Jenny x

Denise said...

Oh this is brilliant - I shall definitely be keeping a lookout for this tomorrow.
Hugs
Denise xx

Sally H said...

Fabulous card, Jules! I too have a lack of baby and wedding cards in my box, but I only have a little box! Sounds like you are well stocked at the moment. Hope the festival goes well and you sell lots and lots!

Pop's Cards said...

Wow hun i love this so much how cool hugs pops x

Cynthia said...

How awesome is that card!! It made me smile!! I love all the details--so creative!

Sarn said...

Great card. Hope it gets air time!

Hugs, Sandra

Nikbee said...

Such a fun card. I love the shape and how you have fixed the sentiment.
I hope all goes well with your festival preparations.
Nikki x

Beryl K said...

This is such a terrific card Jules, must remember to tune in
Beryl x

MagsB said...

Fabulous! I love the headlights! And though it took some study, I found the heart - yay!

luv, Mags x

Juls said...

this is so sweet and funky!! Hugs Juls

Vicky Hayes said...

What a fun shaped card Jules! You sound as if you've been very busy and I shall be looking forward to seeing more of your baby and wedding cards. Your hubby sounds very tolerant - I think it might be divorce for me if my DH found cards on the bed! Vx

Carol said...

This is fab Jules and would suit lots of occasions and ages. Carol x

Jennifer said...

Goodness you must have some energy! This is a fab shaped card Jules....will look out for it! Have fun with the festival and make sure you have a rest after lol! xx Jenny xx

Amanda said...

Cool card Jules, hope you didn't fall asleep on your cards.

Di said...

Super card - will watch out for it on tee vee today :)) Snorting about stuff on your bed - where would we be without that temporary overspill area huh?! Are you jangling the keys to the snippets playground yet - I made it, so there :)) Love, Di xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, will try and watch laters!
HUgs Shell xx

Unknown said...

OMG this is stunning Jules, wow how yeeess cool :)
I love it, so funky.. he he wish I could see your bedroom. Hugs xxx

coops said...

fantastic card jules.the design is brilliant ;D

xx coops xx

Bernie said...

To cute! I love the headlights! Sneaky with the heart today. :)
Blessings Bernie

Anonymous said...

Love this groovey car card! TOOT TOOT!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Now you know that I love your work, Jules. And you also know that I haven't a hope of commenting on every card you have made while I have been in Crete for the last two weeks but I am reading all of your posts and enjoying all of the cards. This one is a real eyecatcher! Fab shape! BEST of LUCK for your show too! Hugs, Lesley