My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 21 September 2011

IT'S TIME FOR CHRISTMAS

Hi Everyone

It is time to be thinking seriously about Christmas in the House of Hearts .. .. people are asking for them already and lots of my stock went at the Festival!!  Eeekkk!!!

So you might be getting Christmas card overload here for a while .. .. .. not that all of them will go into the box for other people to have .. .. some will be going into my own little reserve so I am not panicing come December!!  This will be one of those!!





This used:

Image:  Funstamps "FM131" Scribble Snowman
Sentiment:  Computer Generated
Backing Papers:  Pink Petticoat
Nestabilites:  Classic Circle and Scalloped Circle
Hobbycraft Punch:  For the larger snowflake .. .. .. no name on the smaller snowflake punch!!
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder:  Snowflakes 2
ProMarkers
Glamour Dust
Crystal Stickles
Metallic Cord and Self Adhesive Pearls from the Stash Box

I took one of my pictures on a sideways view just to try and show you the embossing folder I used.  I have had this quite a while now and it comes out every Christmas .. .. I love the effect of the little snow dots.

So back to it for me.  This website is taking a lot more sorting than I thought it would. 

I didn't realise quite how thick I was in this department .. .. I am on a big learning curve .. .. and all whilst trying to prepare for the next wedding fayre.  I think I have given myself a good dollop of pressure just because I want everything sorted for the 2nd October .. ..  LOL!!

I'll catch you again tomorrow.

Love

28 comments:

Debs M said...

gorgeous card and papers and the folder is fab x

Tracy said...

Hi Jules
A really fabulous design, love your image too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Doreen said...

Your card is gorgeous Jules,lovely embossing and I love the snowman.

Just remember to rest every so often, it is not worth overdoing things.xxx

angelwhispers said...

Beautiful Jules a very special christmas card you really put me to shame being so organised. Love Chanelle xxx

Lynne said...

Well it`s certainly been cold enough to remind us Christmas is coming. Gorgeous card Jules. A real cutie of a snowman.
Lynne xxx

Unknown said...

This is really sweet Jules, what a cute snowman and that snow embossing folder is lovely... ok found it.. he he the heart I mean.. had to look real hard. Hugs xxx

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Jules~
Another adorable card... This is a cute snowman card... luv that snow flakes embossing folder that you used on this card... It really pops out.. and Mr. Snowman is coloured up so perfectly... great embellies and papers too.
Wow!

Sally said...

Aww, love that snownman Jules, he's adorable! The CB folder is perfect & the snowflakes are so pretty. A great crimbo card. There is a lot of work involved with creating a website, I've looked into the possibility of doing one for myself, using one of those DIY progs, a couple of times but haven't taken the plunge yet. I wish you luck.
Sally x

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Jules,lovely image.
Wendy xx

Andria said...

Good luck :) lol!, Lovely Christmas card though, that snowman is a cutie.

Carol said...

Love this cheeky little chap Jules, he's gorgeous. Carol x

Amanda said...

Lovely card Jules, that embossing folder is perfect.

Cynthia said...

Sooo cute! I love the colors and the snowflakes and the little snowman! Just adorable!!

Anonymous said...

love this snowman card, great texture!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules,
This is gorgeous. Sue x

Di said...

Beautiful card Jules - such a cheeky chappie :) Don't overdo things - but then that's probably like saying don't blink!! Love, Di xx

Marjorie said...

Hi Hun, This is such a sweet card, Brr!! Christmas is coming! Love your embossing and snowflakes..just lovely!xx
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Sarn said...

Gorgeous Christmas card. Love everything about it.

Hugs, Sandra

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules wow what a sweet image and I love the edging of it, it looks like someones sketch, the papers and embossing look fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxx

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Julie i do love the card! it's gorgeous and this little snowman is adorable im sure i have him stashed away! must find him now lol!

coops said...

fabulous card jules.i love the snowman and your icy colours and details are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Tara Cardwell said...

He's such a jolly snowman!

I remember the hell of wedding fayre preparation - I used to sell my tiaras through them (and yes I called it Tara's Tiaras!) For me it was cleaning the blinking things that was the nightmare in the run up!
Tara
x

susiestacey said...

Great card Jules - l am looking forward to seeing lots more christmas cards x Susan x

Jenny said...

Gorgeous card Jules, I love using that embossing folder too , so realistic.
I need to seriously start thinking about my Christmas cards too.
Jenny x

Sally H said...

Gorgeous card, Jules! I do hope you are not under too much pressure. Would you believe I was given my first Christmas card by a pupil today?! I think supermarket displays do confuse some of our non-English speaking students

Elizabeth said...

A really pretty little card - lovely image and the snowflakes are fab. Elizabeth x

Anonymous said...

A lovely cheery Christmas card. Marie-Louise

Juls said...

so sweet, love the embossing, and the touches of sparkle!! Hugs Juls