My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 29 September 2011

A SNEAK PREVIEW

Hi Everyone

I hope you have all had a good day.  It has been another day full of bright sunshine  .. ..  it seemed really weird for it to be so warm and bright all day and then suddenly dark around 7.30pm!!

It felt like it should be an evening for sitting out .. .. .. not that we have managed that even once this year!!! Shame :-(

No time for playing with my general cardmaking goodies today as it is full steam ahead in wedding mode .. so I thought I would share one of the "new designs" that will be going to the fayre on Sunday.



Don't spend too long looking for the heart today as you won't find it. 

Sadly wedding stationery doesn't always get a heart that is visible .. .. the heart has to be the love and enjoyment I put into the creation process.

I'll catch you again tomorrow .. .. no doubt with another sneak preview!!

Take care everyone.

Love

32 comments:

Denise said...

This is such a classy invitation. Gorgeous ribbon and rosebuds.
Hugs
Denise xx

Anonymous said...

Exquisite!! xx

Paper Hearts Handmade Cards said...

Gorgeous as always Jules love the little rose buds...K x

Doreen said...

Simply stunning Jules.xxx

Fleur said...

A beautiful card Jules, really stunning
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Carol said...

Love this design Jules and it would look great in any colourway. Carol x

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Jules, this is so elegant. Love the pretty blue roses. Hope you're ok hun and enjoying this gorgeous sunshine.

Donna x

Catherine said...

Fab invitation, love the spotty ribbon!

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful Jules, so elegant!
Helen x

Cynthia said...

Love the color scheme. Really quite beautiful!

Irene said...

Hi Jules

Wow your invitation is fabulous and so elegant.

love it,

luv
irene
xxxx

Di said...

Whew! This is truly stunning Jules - thanks for the heads up about not looking for a heart, you know me! Do you mean you would make a hundred or so of these? Talk about super-woman - I take my hat off to you honey. Di xx

Juls said...

very stylish and elegant!! Love the polka dot ribbon!! Hugs Juls

PinksyDoodles said...

This is very sophisticate Jules. I love it!
Hugs, Clare x

Sarn said...

Very classy indeed.

Hugs, Sandra

Jenny said...

Gorgeous Jules, are they sweet little black rosebuds?..... I like them very much, the whole design is beautiful :)
Jenny x

Claire said...

Very classy Jules, I love these invites , the ribbon adds just a touch of fun to the card. I love it.
Claire xxx

Claire said...

Very classy Jules, I love these invites , the ribbon adds just a touch of fun to the card. I love it.
Claire xxx

Claire said...

Very classy Jules, I love these invites , the ribbon adds just a touch of fun to the card. I love it.
Claire xxx

Claire said...

Very classy Jules, I love these invites , the ribbon adds just a touch of fun to the card. I love it.
Claire xxx

Claire said...

Very classy Jules, I love these invites , the ribbon adds just a touch of fun to the card. I love it.
Claire xxx

Claire said...

Very classy Jules, I love these invites , the ribbon adds just a touch of fun to the card. I love it.
Claire xxx

Claire said...

Very classy Jules, I love these invites , the ribbon adds just a touch of fun to the card. I love it.
Claire xxx

Claire said...

Very classy Jules, I love these invites , the ribbon adds just a touch of fun to the card. I love it.
Claire xxx

Claire said...

Very classy Jules, I love these invites , the ribbon adds just a touch of fun to the card. I love it.
Claire xxx

Sally said...

Hi Jules, a stunning CAS design & I love the little roses.
Sally x

coops said...

this is so beautiful and elegant jules.i love the dark navy against the white :D

xx coops xx

Marjorie said...

Wow!! This is stunning Jules, It is so beautiful and elegant!
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Bernie said...

WOW this is stunning! I am in the process of making baby shower invitations. Boy am I learning the hard way not to give the client the option of a 12 layer card. What was I thinking. I guess we learn from our first time out.
Blessings Bernie

Jacee said...

Very classy Jules, I love that ribbon, gorgeous!
Hugs Jacee

Grenouille Greetings said...

Classic! And really lovely! Hugs, Lesley

Unknown said...

I love your wedding cards, all so stunning and elegant xxx