My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 1 September 2011

HAPPY SEPTEMBER

Hi Everyone

Pinch and a punch .. .. first day of the month and white rabbits too!!!

I hope all is good with you all.

September is here already!!

I thought I would share another couple of wedding stationery pictures today .. ahead of me needing to have completed all of my homework by tomorrow.  I am nearly there .. .. just cannot believe how much there is to consider.

Hopefully people looking at my website will be more interested in the wedding stationery pictures than what I have to say LOL!!

Anyway here are my two shares





The ones I shared on Monday were from my darker range so today I thought I would go more delicate and bright. 

One day I love the delicate ones, another day I like the darker and more dramatic ones .. .. thank goodness I am not getting married again .. .. I wouldn't know what to go for!!!  LOL!!!

Enjoy the rest of the day.

Love

25 comments:

Debs M said...

ooh they are just as gorgeous as the other two..good luck for anyone deciding x

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous Jules,love them both.
I am glad I'm not getting married again either,I wouldn't know what to pick.xxx

PinksyDoodles said...

Happy September to you too Jules!
Very elegant cards - I adore the heart!
Hugs, Clare x

Lynne said...

Oh Jules, they are both absolutely beautiful. The embossing on your gorgeous heart is perfect and the pink is just fabulous.
Lynne xxx

Paper Hearts Handmade Cards said...

They are really gorgeous Jules and your bows are really beautifully done, where do you buy your ribbon, it looks a lovely quality,love those sweet wee rose buds too.
I would also be the same as you Jules, I like the dark and the softer colours , would be spoilt for choice and when I think back to the ones I made for our wedding 10 years ago!! so much more lovely stuff to choose from now .....K x

Beryl K said...

Stunning Invites Jules, I love doing wedding stationery, have done four lots so far
Beryl x

Sarn said...

Beautifully staged and presented.

Terrific cards . . . if I was getting married I'd order from you!

Hugs, Sandra

Jacee said...

Both beautiful Jules but I really love the pink one, that ribbon is so gorgous!
Hugs Jacee

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous hun love them both!
I wish I was getting marries again cus I know where I'd come to get my invites lol!!
Sadly no chance as we have been married 13 yrs on saturday yay!! lol
hugs shell xx

Sandy said...

JUles you never cease to amaze me!!! These are absolutely gorgeous:)

Bernie said...

Wow they are stunning as were the others. SO glad I'm not a bride to be I would never be able to choose one.
Blessings Bernie

Sally said...

Hi Jules, another two fabulous cards & my fave of these is the pink one. I love the big bow & the teeny roses. A very happy September to you too.
Sally x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie these are stunning hugs pops x x x

Kathy said...

all your invitations are so gorgeous Jules - and all your other cards too, for that matter!

Anonymous said...

Stunning Jules!! Such beautiful, elegant and contemporary designs! xx

Claire said...

They are beautiful Jules, I love your ribbon and bows, they add such an elegant touch to the cards. Strange how I've had a bride over for invites last night, next years batch, so I'm going to do some samples, I 'll take some pics and put them up on my blog.
Claire xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Gorgeous Wedding cards love the Heart.....stunning....
hugs sylvie
xxx

Louise said...

Beautiful cards can see why you are busy
Hugs Louise xx

coops said...

wow these are stunning jules.so classy and elegant :D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

They are so beautiful Jules...

big hugs Vicky xx

Wendy said...

Both are absolutely gorgeous.
Wendy xx

Anonymous said...

awesome wedding stationery, so elegant!

MY MY September? what happened to August, actually what happened to 2011 for that matter? lol!

Time is going by so quickly!

Irene said...

Hello Jules

Fabulous, stunning and soooooooo gorgeous.

luv
irene
xxxx

Amanda said...

What a lovely set of invitations. I would also struggle to know which colour scheme to go for maybe it is having too much choice nowadays lol. Seemed to be so easy to choose when I got married or maybe it was because I had been dreaming of it for such a long time and since I got married I have never considered doing it again lol.

Grenouille Greetings said...

These are beautiful, Jules. All of your creations are beautiful of course (I really enjoyed your Baby Girl and Baby Boy cards as I was scrolling through your posts) but these are soooo elegant and classic. Fab!!! Hugs Lesley