My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 3 September 2011

PENNY BLACK SATURDAY - GUEST DT WEEK 1

Hi Everyone

Well here I am with the first of four Guest DT appearances with the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

This was the very first challenge that I entered as a newbie blogger some two and a bit years ago .. .. and the one I have entered more than any other!!   It will always have a special place in this big old soppy heart of mine and I am so pleased to be a guest designer.  Thank you ladies !!!

The challenge this week is to "Create a Scene" and here is my "scene"!!!




This used:


Image Stamps:
Penny Black "4083K" Break for Cake"
Penny Black "3880K" Fantasy
Penny Black "30-013" Critter Party


Sentiment:
Penny Black "30-013" Critter Party


Backing Papers:  Wild Rose Studio "Polka Dots"
Martha Stewart Punch:  Frond
Woodware Punches:  Daisies
Distress Ink Pad:  Tumbled Glass
ProMarkers and Aqua Markers
Glossy Accents
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Diamond Stickles


I hope you get chance to join in the challenge.  It would be lovely to see your "scenes"!!

Finally my torture of the week is over and I can catch up with blogland again over the weekend.  My website meeting went well (thank you for all the good wishes).  All my hard work has paid off and the lovely lady gave me ten out of ten for effort LOL!!!

I will see you all again tomorrow with my snippet makes and hopefully some sense of normality will now be restored to the House of Hearts!!

Love

35 comments:

Amanda said...

Fabulous card and congrats on being a GDT.

PinksyDoodles said...

This is stunning Jules! I love, love, love it!
Enjoy your weekend.
Clare x

Beryl K said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Jules, love the image and your scene is perfect
Beryl x

Mervi said...

Hei Jules, this is absolutely
gorgeous, so lovely card!
Hugs;-))m

Helen said...

Yay - great to have you with us Jules!
Fabulous card - love how you combined so many stamps!
Helen x

Debs M said...

gorgeous card, love the effect of the tree x

Kath Stewart said...

Hi jules...we are so chuffed you are joining us for the month of September...love your gorgeous kitty scene...big hugs kath xxx

Di said...

Oh Jules - what a terrific card combining three stamps beautifully, just brilliant for your first PB DT appearance! Glad to see you still put a heart in :)) Love, Di xx

Denise said...

Wow this is gorgeous. Love all the detail going on in your scene and the pink dotty paper is lovely.
Hugs
Denise xx

susiestacey said...

Oh Jules this is soooooo beautiful x Susan x

Sally said...

Love it Jules'! I adore these PB critter characters & such a sweet scene you've put together with them. I'm pleased that your meeting went well & that all the hard work you put in was worth it. Welcome back to blogland!
Sally x

Jenny said...

It's amazing what you do with Penny Black stamps, they are so versatile in your hands! Love the tree behind the picnic party :)
Jenny x

Anonymous said...

OH This is aweosme, love your scene those critters are too adorable!!!

Cynthia said...

Awesome card! Your scene is just lovely!! And congrats on your Perfect Score!! ;-)

Bernie said...

Oh Jules this is fantastic. What a lovely scene you have created. I love your soft clouds, as you know I'm just learning to do those. Your coloring is superb!
Thanks for stopping by and your sweet comments. As for linking my cards just chucking that up to the mysteries of blogger. They are there now so all is good.
Blessings Bernie

Sarn said...

Lovely scenic card Jules. Happy Guest DT spot!

Hugs, Sandra x

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jules,congrats on being GDT.
Wendy xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Such fun card and what a great scene

Anne

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous sweetie ♥ ♥ Pops x x x

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful scene you've created Jules!! Very clever use of the stamps. xx

Nikbee said...

Such a fabulous card. I love the scene and the background is fantastic.
I'm glad your meeting went well.
Nikki x

Pauline said...

Hi Jules, what a lovely summery, sweet scene you have created. And I spied a little Verve heart. Hugs, Pauline x

coops said...

beautiful card jules.i love the pretty colours and stunning scene and the images are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

MagsB said...

Truly inspiring! What a gorgeous scene, I wish I could join the cute animals eating CAKE!!

luv, Mags x

Anj said...

My favourite colour combo - pink and blue AND my favourite stamp - Fantasy!

Di said...

I've just nipped back for another peek - love the clouds :)) Di xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules, hope you are well! What a fabulous scene you have created, so many stamps, love it!
Helen x

Irene said...

Hello Jules

A brilliabt card and scene with adorable
PB stamps.

irene
xxxx

G Peplow said...

Hi Jules, This is wonderful, love your scene, congratulations on your GDT spot:0) Glad the meeting went well, I'm sure your website will be stunning like the rest of your creations, hugs Gay xxx

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love that scene its looks like it would it be very appropriate here this afternoon as the sun is out and its quite warm. Stunning card. hugs Shirleyxxx

Mrs.B said...

Gorgeous, love the scene with all the extra stamped images.
Avril

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jules this is such a lovely scene that you have created full of inspiration and wonderful images I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is absolutely beautiful Jules.
luv
Debby

Janice said...

A great card & a perfect scene. Jx

Anonymous said...

hi jules, thanks for stopping by and commenting! congratulations on being a PBSC guest DT member! this is such an adorable scene and i just love all the colours you've used.