My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 4 October 2020

BIRTHDAY CHEERS

Hi Everyone

I hope your weekend is going well .. .. .. it has been super dull and very, very wet here .. .. .. in fact it could be described as the perfect weekend for some "guilt free" crafting.   The sun has tried hard to come out a couple of times today .. .. but not for long.

Today's share looks like it would go a good way towards your "5 a day" (especially if you had two ,, ,, hic!!!!) and I am entering it into the current All Dressed Up Challenge: where the theme is always "anything goes" provided you use an All Dressed Up Image.



This used:

Image:  All Dressed Up "Tutti Frutti"
Sentiment:  Computer Generated
Backing Paper:  Jazzy Patterns (Etsy) "Cocktail Party" 
ProMarkers
Nail Heads
Glossy Accents
Diamond Stickles
My Trusty Sewing Machine

So that is me for today.  Enjoy the rest of today!


22 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Raining here too and has been for two days solid. Bottom third of garden is now under water so even too boggy to attempt a trip to the summer house. Love this card. Hugs Mrs A.

Carole said...

What a super image...makes me think of the long gone summer! Fab colouring .... a lovely zingy card xx

meg said...

A beautiful card and reminder of long summer evenings and a tasty cocktail,love the citrus background paper,no sunshine here today,the most is so low we can't see more than about 100 metres hope you have a great week

Gibmiss said...

Lovely card Jules .... great image and colours ....
Fabulous day here to day ....love and hot ....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Doreen said...

Hi Jules it has been super wet here too,although I don't hear the garden complaining.

Your card is gorgeous as always,got me feeling thirsty now.
Take care
Doreen
xxx

Liz said...

What a great image, perfect way of making sure you get your five and day! I love the backing panel too. xx

Carol S. said...

Hi Jules, brilliant, colourful image and a great design.

It hasn't stopped raining for Friday and the whole weekend here!! Thank goodness for my craft room and plenty of things to do in there.
Love and hugs,
Carol xxxx

Kathleen said...

Love that image and a really great mix of colours, I think I need this image. Super colouring and design.

Kath x

Sally H said...

That is a fabulous card, Jules! I like your thinking with the five a day! I've done a 3 day craft fair. First day was cold and windy, second day was very wet (we were on the non-paddling side of the marquee thank goodness)and today was sunny at times. looking forward to getting back to my craft table!

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card! I found your blog, following a link, Pauline posted for your sketches. I so happy to find your blog. Especially when I see that you design for one of my favorite magazeines. "Cardmaking and Papercraft!" Fabulous magazine! I've only looked at one of your cards, so far, I can't waiti to start looking at the rest of your cards. Thank you so much for sharing.

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Jules great post here using All Dressed Up image.
How fabulous is the colours and gorgeous card, absolutely love this. xxx

Aquarius said...

Super card - looks like a good way to get your five a day

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Jules and great image coloured beautifully...those were the days sat in the garden sipping Pimms!.... very dull and overcast here cut its been dry so far

Anne

XxJULESxX said...

Wow Jules what a stunning card! I came over for some inspiration!! glad I did. Hope your well?!

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jules, beautiful card, I love the cocktail image and your fab colouring. lovely paper panel in the background and a super colour theme, Kate x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this makes me long for summer days once again and not the permanent rain we have had for 3 days!!!Its a super make. Made me reminisce as to when my Jake was wee and my Uncle fed him lots of strawberries from my Mums potent punch!! He was a wee bit tipsy. Oops!!! Enjoy the rest of the week, Hazelx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Jules, love the image and all the summery colours.
Now we're all back at school, I don't get as much crafty time, just trying to catch up with everyone now. You've been making some beautiful cards - as always.
Crafty hugs
Lorraine x

Claire said...

Hello there, your card is delicious and I'm totally in awe of your perfectly stitched border, its so precise and I love seeing stitching on cards.

Thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog and for following me, it made my day :)

Stay safe x

cotnob said...

A super card Jules, a fabulous image - I could do with one of those, preferably laying on a sun lounger next to a pool!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

wannabcre8tive said...

I like this pretty and cheerful card. Great color choices, too..

Sarah said...

Awww this reminds me of balmy summer days!! Great card Jules xx

N-Eva said...

Great colour combo and lovely CAS card! Thanks for joining us at challenge All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge. Hugs Neva