My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 8 October 2020

WILDFLOWER STEMS

Hi Everyone

Rather late posting today but better late than never.

I am really loving the Sizzix Wildflower Stems and enjoy using them so much .. .. this card see them coloured with ProMarkers and then given lots of layers of clear and glitter embossing powder.



This used:

Sizzix Wildflower Stems 1 and 2
Backing Paper:  Make and Create
Sentiment:  Computer Generated
Clear and Glitter Embossing Powder
ProMarkers
Oval Die Set
Distress Ink Pad:  Victorian Velvet
Pearls
Twine
Foam Pads
My Trusty Sewing Machine

and that is me for today  .. ... short and sweet and very late!


15 comments:

Aquarius said...

Better late than never and you've used some of my favourite elements. The wildflower stems with that lovely text background - a great combination and what a good idea to gloss the flowers with embossing powder.

meg said...

love your colouring and embossing wild flowers Jules, a beautiful card

Lisa xx said...

Oooh how beautiful! The vibrant colours look stunning against the muted tones of the background xx

Kath said...

A lovely card Jules - the wildflower stems are so pretty.
Kath x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Jules,love those beautifully coloured flowers and great backing paper.

Take care
Doreen
xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful floral card Jules ..this set of dies looks very useful and amazing how different colours change the look of a card ....

Anne

cotnob said...

A lovely card Jules, so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card Jules. Love these dies.

Sally H said...

This is so beautiful, Jules! gorgeous colours and papers and of course a perfect heart x

Brenda said...

Such a beautiful card Jules, I can see why you are loving these Sizzix Wildflower Stems, they are just beautiful! You will get a lot of mileage from them I think. Love that background paper and of course I just love how you did your stems, so pretty and shimmery/glittery-makes them pop right off the page! Hugs, Brenda

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is beautiful, what a lovely card and I love those stems, the sparkle on them looks stunning. Hope alls well this week, Hazelxx

Gibmiss said...

Stunning card Jules love that you have embossed ...what a fabulous idea ...
Love it ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Kathleen said...

A really super creation, great background and love those dies, especially in those lovely colours.

Kath x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Wow what a stunner Jules, I love the backing paper that you've used too.

Sue xx

cuilliesocks said...

So beautiful Jules, I love the die cut blooms and your lovely background, and the pretty heart die, Kate x