My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 22 October 2020

JUST TO SAY

Hi Everyone

I hope your weather was a bit more exciting than mine was today!

The other day when I purchased that lovely Christmas wreath download I got some others alongside .. .. .. using a 30% off voucher that was available if you purchased five images.  

The problem wasn't deciding which five I would like .. .. there were lots of beauties .. .. the hard part was deciding which five I would like the most.

This image was one of my "must haves" simply because I knew I would really enjoy colouring it (even though it is available as a pre-coloured image):




This used:

Image:  WhimsyDreamsClipart:  "Whimsical Flowers"
Sentiment:  LOTV Embossed Labels
Backing Papers:  First Edition Papers "Blank Canvas"
ProMarkers
Ribbon
Spellbinder Circle Dies
Nail Heads
Ribbon
My Trusty Sewing Machine


and that is my share for today.  I am already thinking what other colours I want to use on my next play with this image.  

Take care everyone .. .. .. especially if you are in any of the scary COVID danger zones .. .. .. though to be fair any of us could be without even knowing.  

Stay safe.


16 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful stamp Jules,love the sunny colours and your papers,take care Meg xx

Aquarius said...

A great choice of image and beautifully coloured. Like the general layout of this card too.

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love your colouring.

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Jules,love the beautifully coloured image.

Take care
Doreen
xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Morning Jules..I can see why you fell in love with this image ... you’ve coloured it beautifully...and love the layout..

Anne

Lynne said...

Fabulous card Jules, pretty colours and I do love gingham ribbon x

Viv said...

Lovely image Jules - great card.
There was a time when tiers described layers of a cake... Tier 3 has a whole different meaning now! x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Jules, such a pretty image and beautiful colours, I love the layout too, Kate x

Kathleen said...

I love this image and you choice of colours a really great background too.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

Hi Jules,
Love the autumnal colours and a beautiful card. A gorgeous image and an all year round image. Love it!!
We are very low on the Covid-19 chart, with very few new patients. Norwich is where the most of them are.
So keep safe and keep safe.
Love and big hugs,
Carol
xxxx

cotnob said...

A pretty card Jules, a lovely image and great colour choices, I look forward to seeing what colours you choose next time.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

Great choice Jules, they certainly have some tempting goodies. Lovely colours and such perfect colouring. Keep well xx

JD/ Jill said...

This is just beautiful! I really like the colors and your design!

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I can see why this was a must have for you Jules, the image is gorgeous and I love the colours you've used too. Fabulous.

Sue xx

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is so cheerful! Love the beautiful flowers and pretty gingham ribbon.

Enny said...

A beautiful card, lovely colours ! You did choose well with this one ! And your previous card with the bird on the letterbox is also wonderful ! Stay healthy and safe ! Enny