My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 6 October 2020

WITH LOVE X

Hi Everyone 

I hope your Tuesday has been a good day .. .. .. it rained pretty much from start to finish!

Here tonight with my teeny, tiny Tuesday card .. .. which for anyone new to my blog measures a whole 3.5 inches square.




This used:

Sizzix Dies:  "664418" Bouquet and "658520" Sew Cute
Sentiment:  LOTV Embossed Labels
ProMarkers
Clear Embossing Powder
Ribbon
Rosebud
Foam Pads
My Trusty Sewing Machine

Hope you can find the heart?


15 comments:

meg said...

Hi Jules fabulous colour combo today the part coloured die cut is beautiful against the Kraft card, finding the heart much easier than yesterday,have a fun day Meg

Claire said...

Oh I love dinky cards and this is a pretty little masterpiece. The Kraft with the white and yellow is gorgeous and certainly packs a big punch x

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Jules love the colours ...it’s dry here at the moment so might even get our new bird feeders up .
Happy Wednesday

Anne

Doreen said...

A beautiful card Jules, love the background and the frame finishes it
nicely. An all round gorgeous card.

Take care
Doreen
xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful colours and dies, Jules. Lovely design. x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Wow, what a stunning card Jules, hard to beleive that it's so small. I love the mix of Kraft card and the white and yellow, it looks great.

Sue xx

Kath said...

A lovely teeny tiny card Jules and a nice easy heart to find too!
Kath x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Jules, you always have the best designs - even I could find the heart today!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Aquarius said...

Think I spotted the heart! Love the way you've encased the dies in a stitched frame, clever on such a small scale

cuilliesocks said...

Oh I just love this colour pallet Jules it's beautiful, gorgeous card with this wonderful floral die, love it all, Kate x

Mrs A. said...

Didn’t. Have far to look for the heart this time! Gorgeous little card and hard to establish that it is such a tiny card. Hugs Mrs A.

Lynne said...

Love the colour scheme Jules and very pretty die cuts too x

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card! I also like the color combo!

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous colours and dies Jules and designed perfectly - as always.
Love it
Lorraine x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh how cute is this wee card, I must try to do a teeny tiny card over the next couple of days. Im hoping that it will be decent weather though so I can get the garden tidied up!! Hazelx