My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 17 October 2020

PINK CHRISTMAS

Hi Everyone

I hope your weekend has got off to a good start.

I am still battling on with Christmas and today played along with the Christmas Kickstart Challenge which this fortnight is looking for "Pink Christmas" in honour of Breast Cancer Awareness month.

There are some pictures for us to take inspiration from too.

This is what I created:



This used:

Image:  Whimsy Dreams ClipArt "Christmas Wreath"
Sentiment:  Penny Black "30-310" Believe (what makes you think it was still on my desk from yesterday?)
Gems
Ribbon
Hearts and snowflakes from their respective boxes
My Trusty Sewing Machine

I hope you get chance to play along.

Once again Mr Blogger has decided to re-arrange the order of my photographs.  Perhaps he considers his choice of layout to be better than mine.

Catch you again tomorrow folks .. .. enjoy your weekend .. .. as best you can!


18 comments:

Aquarius said...

Love the subtle colours in this image and the sentiment is great too.

Lisa xx said...

Oooh, this wreath is beautiful and how lovely to see it coloured in such soft tones. Gorgeous card xx

meg said...

A stunning CAS card Jules,have a wonderful day Meg x

Stamps and Paper said...

Morning Jules...love the colours of your beautiful Christmas card ...your beautiful bow finishes off your card beautifully...not a lot of crafting done this end hubby just had operation on both his hands so I’m head chef, washer up and chauffeur just some of my duties! ...have a good Sunday

Anne

Crafting Queen said...

Really pretty card.

Carole Eaton said...

That is beautiful I see a lot of pink about this christmas. I personally like the traditional colours, but perhaps I should be bold and go for a change.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jules, such a pretty wreath and great sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lynne said...

A beautiful card Jules x

Carole said...

OOOOOh this is pretty! Am liking the pink...so delicate and different for Christmas. xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

So beautiful Jules, love the pink.
Sue x

Dotty Jo said...

Mr Blogger is being less than helpful these days! Whatever order they appear your pictures are beautiful and your card simply stunning. I really had to hunt for the hearts on this one. Thanks for joining Pops and me for this challenge, Jo x

cuilliesocks said...

Love your colours on this gorgeous card Jules, beautifully designed, Kate x

Kathleen said...

A really lovely wreath, lovely subtle shades of pink and the leaves on the wreath are also a lovely subtle colour too, at a guess I would go for tuqouice.

Kath x

Claire said...

Stunning Christmas card and looks amazing in pink, its a real eye catching beauty x

Carol S. said...

Hi Jules, Gorgeous cards and love the soft colours.

I will update you with email.

Love and hugs,
Carol
xxxx

JD/ Jill said...

These are just so lovely! And a great design!

Sarah said...

So pretty xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is simply stunning, thanks for joining us at Christmas kickstart, hugs Pops x