My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 21 October 2020

CHRISTMAS POST

Hi Everyone

I hope your have had a good day.

My teeny tiny card has today morphed a little into a scrapling card (measuring 6.5 x 13.5cms).  These cards are made with the offcuts I am left with after creating my own card bases .. .. .. and I have rather a stack of them .. .. .. so they need to be used.





This used:

Make & Create Die Set: Post Box and all the elements from The Works
Backing Paper:  Pink Petticoat
Sentiment:  LOTV Christmas Tags
ProMarkers for colouring the birds
Pearls
Ribbon and Cord
Eyelet
My Trusty Sewing Machine

I think that post boxes are going to become our extra special best friend over the next couple of months because I doubt very much that we will be delivering our Christmas wishes in person this year!!  Boo hoo!


14 comments:

meg said...

What a fabulous die cut set Jules,the post box the perfect size for your scrapling card

Aquarius said...

Super seasonal scrapling card - loving the post box die. For the past few years I've joked with my fam8ily about cancelling Christmas but it is starting to look a bit ominous I must say. Take care and keep on crafting whatever.

Stamps and Paper said...

Your sweet scrapling card is lovely Jules and love your little post box.. it’s nice when you can use up all those bits we cut off or have left over but as crafters we waste nothing....it’s a very wet morning here in Somerset so think after the housework chores it’s going to be a crafting day.

Anne

cotnob said...

A super card Jules, your post box is perfect for a scrapling card - a fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Unknown said...

Love this, and as you say the post boxes will be well used this year.

Like the sneaky heart....found it.

Sheila x

Carole said...

This is so cute Jules...love the little robins and the pearls for berries and your ribbon is hugging your card! What a fabulous find in the Works! xx

Brenda said...

Oh Jules, I am really loving this teeny tiny! I love the size of it too. It's so cute with the little mailbox on it, love your guy's postboxes! They are so much cuter than ours. lol Great background paper of snow and I love the ribbon you used. Our numbers are really going up in my state now too, as well as my county. Not super bad but up is up and not down! So don't think we will be visiting with family either, but will see as time gets closer. Hugs, Brenda

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous. I have been very impressed with die sets from The Works. Love that sumptuous bow too xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so pretty, I love that postbox and the wee robins. Mmmm think the post peeps are going to be mega busy!! Hazelx

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous card Jules, I love the card shape and it's tininess, fabulous dies set too, Kate x

Kathleen said...

Nice change of card shape and a lovely set of cards.

Kath x

Gibmiss said...

Love this card Jules .....
Hugs a Sylvie x

JD/ Jill said...

This is so cute!!!!!!

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful Christmas card. Love the post box.