My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 8 October 2020

THANKS SO MUCH

Hi Everyone

One very busy and hectic day at this end with no crafty playtime until far too late .. .. .. so to satisfy my crafty fingers I grabbed a blank scrapling card measuring 6.5 x 13.5cm and created this:



This used:
Image:  Penny Black "3867K" Constellations
Script Background:  Memory Box "G1838" Vintage Dreams (Stamped using London Fog Memento Ink)
Sentiment:  Woodware Clear Stamp Set "FRCL 154" Salutations
Distress Ink:  Bundled Sage
ProMarkers
Ribbon and Cord
Charm
A little fine Purple Glitter
My Trusty Sewing Machine

Hopefully tomorrow is going to be kind to me and I can have a little more playtime than I managed today.

Thanks for calling by folks.  Your company is very much appreciated.


20 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card. great design and colors and like the added charm!

meg said...

A beautiful Thank You card the script background and stamps are perfect, have a good day

Aquarius said...

A little scrapling of gorgeousness - hope you manage more time for you today and over the weekend which seems to be almost here again

Stamps and Paper said...

Another pretty floral creation Jules.. you are so good at putting colours together ....have a good weekend

Anne

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card.

Kath said...

A beautiful scraplings card Jules.
Kath x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Jules,love the fab background and gorgeous stamp.xxx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

This is beautiful Jules, such pretty colours.

Sue xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card Jules, lovely design. The colours and added bow and trinket are just beautiful .xx

cotnob said...

This is lovely Jules, a pretty floral stamp and lovely background - a beautiful card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Dotty Jo said...

What an adorable little make! Your cards are always so beautiful, Jo x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Jules, beautifully designed with such pretty colours, I love the floral image, Kate x

Viv said...

Love this pretty card Jules! x

Di said...

Wow Jules, absolutely beautiful card. I love your signature bow of ribbon and twine - and I found the heart right away too :)

Hugs

Di xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Stunning card, I love these colours together, they look fantastic. Busy day here today too. Off to the Crafty Room now to play though! Hazel x

Lisa xx said...

Oooh this is a beauty.....gorgeous bow

Kathleen said...

One of my favourite stamps but much neglected, must rectify that. A super background with a lovely shade of green. Have a lovely weekend.

Kath x

Claire said...

So pretty, I love the subtle ink blending over the font background. A beautifully designed card x

Lorraine said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE...a gorgeous stamp, my favourite colours and to top it off, a bit of sparkle.
Hope you're having a lovely weekend.
Lorraine x

Liz said...

Absolutely beautiful, Jules. I love everything about this card. xx