My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 3 November 2023

BIG BIRTHDAY WISHES

Hi Everyone

I hope you have all had a good day and are ready for the weekend.

Two clean and simple cards from me today which are "the same but different" in terms of colour.

O

These used:

My Favorite Things MFT-1779 Big Birthday Wishes Die
Papers and card from snippet mountain (on a serious mission to clear some of these)!
My Trusty Sewing Machine


Nice and quick to put together and suitable for absolutely anyone, young .. .. old .. .. .. male  or  female!

So quick on all levels .. .. quick to make and even quicker to blog about!


14 comments:

meg said...

That's a fabulous die Jules,love the papers you used on both cards

Liz said...

Two super cards, Jules. I love the die you’ve used and the cards look great in both colours. xx

Sarn said...

The perfect generic birthday card! Love them xxx

Aquarius said...

No chance of missing the heart this time, especially on the first one 😉. Such neat stitching

Carole said...

What a clever die and a great way to use those valuable snippets that we can never throw away. xx

Pauline C said...

Fabulous Jules - absolutely love the CAS look of these, they are extremely effective
Pauline xx

HilaryJane said...

Inlaid die cutting is one of my favourite techniques. These look fabulous and I love the tine heart in the corner of the turquoise one xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Love your cards …..
hugs Sylvie xx

Carol L said...

Who doesn't enjoy getting big birthday wishes, especially when they're this colorful and fun?! Great pair of cards and wonderful use of your snippets too!

Stamps and Paper said...

Two lovely card Jules and a birthday die that's perfect for all ages beautifully stitched edges too...

Anne x

Eve said...

Hi there Jules my lovely blog buddy :-)
I was so pleased to see that you are back and your cards are as fabulous as ever!
Hopefully I will see you in blog land soon as I am also going to start card making again - Yay!!
Big hugs
Eve xx

Sarah said...

They are really great cards Jules, particularly for the tricky men xx

anne said...

Brilliant die, so effective. It did take me longer than it should have to find the heart on the brown and pink version.
Anne x

JD/ Jill said...

Two Nicely done cards!