My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 5 November 2023

SUNDAY SNIPPETS

Hi Everyone

I hope you have all had a great weekend and you got the chance to see a few fireworks.  They are certainly lovely to see and much bigger and brighter nowadays than the ones that were around when I was a kid.  The most impressive back in the day always being the Catherine Wheel .. .. if it managed to stay nailed to the fence post!  LOL!!  We always saved that firework until last.

I spent quite a bit of time with Mum today .. .. which has been lovely.  It is nice to be getting back into a "new normal" routine on lots of levels.  

This morning before I left though I created a snippet creation .. .. ..  no whole sheets of card or paper were harmed in the making of this creation, everything came from snippet mountain. 


This used:
Backing Paper:  Nitwits Collections Yuletide Cheer (really loving the colours and designs in this collection and think you are going to be seeing quite a lot more of it between now and Christmas).
Sentiment:  LOTV Digital Christmas Sentiment Tags
Coloured card, metallic card and glitter card
Cheap and cheerful unbranded die from Amazon
Ribbon and Metallic Cord
Silver Eyelet
My Trusty Sewing Machine

Unfortunately though I have now ended up with a small box of circular snippets .. .. but I am sure they will come in useful somewhere along the line LOL!!!  Probably on a very similar card.


13 comments:

Sarn said...

Ooh that’s lovely and glitzy. I also love that colour combo. Have fun with the remaining circles!!! Glad you’re able to enjoy your new normal and that your mum is doing well xxx

meg said...

Wonderful wreath card in gorgeous colours

Aquarius said...

Loving the colours used on this card and that's a super die. It usually turns out that using up snippets seems to generate even more snippets so the mountain never really diminishes 🤣. Thanks for your amusing suggestion about the HO HO HO die cut, made me smile

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Jules. I love the wreath, great colour choice too. xx

Carol L said...

What a beauty this is with all those turquoise snippets in that silver wreath! The little tag tied on with silver cording is a perfect match too! With all those leftover snippets you could make duplicates of this gorgeous card to delight many recipients!

cuilliesocks said...

Such a beautiful card Jules, it's so very elegant and I just love that gorgeous teal colour pallet, beautifully designed, Kate x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Fabulous card…Jules ……
Hugs Sylvie xx

littlebee said...

What a gorgeous card Jules, love love love the gorgeous turquoise colours.x

anne said...

This is such a beautiful card, lovely colours and I do like the die you have used.
Anne x

HilaryJane said...

Lovely clean looking card and great colours. That's the trouble with snippets. Somehow they just keep multiplying whatever you do xx

Linby said...

On of my fav colour palettes, this is a fabulous design.

sally said...

Got to love snippets circles! Welcome back to blogland - I missed you.

Sally xx

JD/ Jill said...

I like everything about this card! The colors the design (Hope you don't mind, Jill is boing to case this card!