My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 14 November 2023

TEENY TINY POLAR BEARS

Hi Everyone

I hope your Tuesday has been a good one.

I am here with my Teeny Tiny creation for today .. .. ..  a card that is a whole 9cms square.

This used:

Image and Die Set:  MFT Polar Bear Pals
Sentiment:  Clearly Besotted "Speaking Out"
Background Word Stamp:  Julie Hickey "JH1061" Christmas Background Stamp Set
Design Paper inside the frame:  "Snow & Ice" The Works
Christmas Tree:  Cut and Make  - Mini Christmas Dies (very old)
Frame:  MFT-926 Stitch Round Square Frame
ProMarkers
Small Star Punch
Glitter Paper
Chalk (for those little rosy cheeks)
My Trusty Sewing Machine

and whilst making one I actually made three .. ..


I will hopefully catch you again soon but in the meantime many thanks for your visits and lovely comments .. .. I am enjoying being back in blogland so very much and am not looking forward to having to pack away all my crafty goodies when we finally move!  My little craft pod will be the last room to be boxed up and emptied!  LOL!!

15 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful cheery card,the skating polar bear made me smile

Aquarius said...

Super image on these three teeny tinies - love them. It is lovely to see you in blogland and I'm guessing that once moved your craft pod will be near the top of the priorities list for unpacking ☺☺

Sarn said...

Oh they are delightful little polar bear cards. Love that stitched frame xxx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautiful card Jules, I love all of the gifferent elements that you've pulled together to make this one.

Sue xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Oh your Tiny teeny cards are adorable Jules...just love the skating polar bear...

Anne

Viv said...

Hi Jules!
Love this little polar bear on his skates! Great job as always.
I don't envy you the house move - packing up is the worst but on the plus side you usually find all kinds of things you'd forgotten about so it's like having a whole new craft room when you get to your new place! x

cuilliesocks said...

Oh I have missed your tiny cards Jules, I was always amazed how much detail you managed to get on them. Love this one with the adorable skating polar bear, fab design too, Kate x

Carole said...

Love these little cards Jules...so cute and fresh and clean looking. Do you have all the bits cut and ready to assemble or is it a start from scratch job?
I think you mean that your craft pod will be last to pack away an dfirst to unpack along with the kettle...lol!!! xxx

Pauline C said...

This is so dinky and very cute Jules … I love it! Gorgeous contemporary style.
Pauline xx

Elaine Stark said...

I love your tiny teeny cards. I have been making a lot this size lately, I just love them. Elaine

HilaryJane said...

I do love your tiny cards. These are just great and that script works as a perfect background. Good luck with your clearing out and move. I don't know how you are managing to make and post anything while that is going on xx

Sarah said...

A terrific tiny trio!! Love the colours and sparkle on these xx

Anke said...

WOW Jules your little cards are so beautiful, I love the polar bear and the stitched frame, fantastic art.

Hugs
Anke

JanR said...

Love these! So super cute! (:

JD/ Jill said...

"more adorable cards!