My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 21 November 2023

TEENY TINY TUESDAY - AGAIN

Hi Everyone

Back round to Teeny Tiny Tuesday again (already) .. .. .. where my creations are a whole 9cms square.

After the success of managing three teeny tiny Christmas cards last week I decided I would try and do the same again this week .. .. and using exactly the same supplies as well:


These used:

Image and Die Set:  MFT Polar Bear Pals
Sentiment:  Clearly Besotted "Speaking Out"
Background Word Stamp:  Julie Hickey "JH1061" Christmas Background Stamp Set
Design Paper inside the frame:  "Snow & Ice" The Works
Christmas Tree:  Cut and Make  - Mini Christmas Dies (very old)
Frame:  MFT-926 Stitch Round Square Frame
ProMarkers
Small Star Punch
Glitter Paper
Chalk (for those little rosy cheeks)
My Trusty Sewing Machine

So basically exactly the same supplies, just a different design (what makes you think everything was still loitering on and around my desk from last week LOL!!!)?

Many thanks for all your lovely messages and comments, they are all very much appreciated and I am hoping to catch up with everyone very, very soon.


10 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful trio of your teeny tiny cards,the polar bear is adorable

Sarn said...

Just as cute as adorable as last time. Love these sweet teeny tinies xxx

Aquarius said...

Loving these - makes perfect sense to use what is loitering on your desk especially as you are busy sorting things out at the moment.

Elaine Stark said...

Great cards. Very satisfying to use all the bits and bobs on your desk. Elaine

Pauline C said...

These are totally adorable Jules .. fabulous design work!
Pauline xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Your teeny cards are lovely Jules, beautifully presented as always... pleased you've found time to create when your so busy with your move...

Anne

HilaryJane said...

Your little bear cards are so cute. Love them xx

Eve said...

Hi there Jules,
I absolutely love your teeny tiny polar bear cards and I just had to nab some of that gorgeous background paper from the works :-)
Hope you are finding time to squeeze in some crafty time.
Love Eve xx

JanR said...

Adorable! I love these sweet cards. Such a fun, happy scene!

JD/ Jill said...

Cute polar bears card! just adorable!