My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 7 November 2023

TEENY TINY TUESDAY RETURNS

Hi Everyone

Happy Tuesday!

Today sees the return of my Teeny Tiny Tuesday makes. 

In the past I would have said they were a whole 3.5 inches square .. .. .. but I have now progressed into metric mode at long last .. .. .. and now they are 9cms square isntead!  LOL!!


I am very sad because think I enjoy making the envelopes as much as I do the actual cards.

This used:

Image:  Penny Black "3347H" Duckling
Sentiment:  Card-io Sentiments-1 Hello, Best Wishes
Backing Paper:  Pink Petticoat AKA The Lovely Studio .. .. .. sadly no longer trading
ProMarkers
Nail Heads
My Trusty Sewing Machine
We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board

It was lovely to pull my Penny Black drawer open today to rescue this stamp .. .. "one" of my many favourites!  

Take care everyone.

14 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Jules what a fab little card love the image.

meg said...

Nothing to beat a Penny Black stamp Jules,a wonderful card in beautiful fresh colours

Aquarius said...

Great to see the teeny tinies back even if they have turned metric. I'm sure you have lots of favourite PB stamps, they have some really good designs

Stamps and Paper said...

I love these teeny tiny cards you make and you've used one of my favourite images. such a pretty little card.. I must blow the dust of my PB stamps and use them..


Anne x .

Carol L said...

This TT card is just precious with all the great coloring and details you added in such a small space. It makes me smile to see the cute little matching envelope you created too! Simply adorable!

Sarn said...

Lovely make. So glad you gave the imperial measurements for this old fossil , to whom centimetres mean nothing!!! No wonder this PB stamp is a favourite - its so sweet xxx

HilaryJane said...

This is so cute. I love it. It is not sad to enjoy making envelopes, it is very satisfying to make a matching one xx

Linby said...

So sweet. inches all the way for me still lol!

Carole said...

Cute card, well coordinated and a matching envelope too! Well done on going metric...I seem to use both sometimes which is not always a good thing!! xx

Pauline C said...

Adorable card Jules … this is one of my favourite old PB stamps and never disappoints, that duck ‘s facial expression is just priceless!
Pauline xx

Elaine Stark said...

I love Penny Black stamps, always a favourite. Elaine

anne said...

This is so cute and lovely spring colours to brighten the days.
Anne x

AlisonC said...

Cute and I just love the colours you've used.

JD/ Jill said...

Another Adorable card!