My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 6 November 2023

JOLLY HOLLY CHRISTMAS

Hi Everyone

Happy Monday!

I hope your week has got off to a good start.

I am happy to report that my Christmas stash is still being put to good use and my favourite make of today is this little number which involved a bit of paper piecing.  A technique I really enjoy.

This used:

Image: Amanda Jayne Designs "Holly Penguin" Digital Stamp 
Sentiment:  Computer Generated
Backing Paper:  Dovecraft 12 x 12 Christmas Basics (very old)
ProMarkers
Corner Rounding Punch
Diamond Stickles
Glossy Accents
My Trusty Sewing Machine


Hope everyone has a good week.

9 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a cute little penguin with his sprig of holly…lovely card Jules

Anne x

meg said...

Your penguin looks as though he is having a holly jolly Christmas,an adorable image with great paper piecing, and a tiny heart in the background

LesleyG said...

I love paper piecing! What a cool cute dude, and I like the rounded corners xxx

Sarn said...

Aww this is so sweet Jules. A lovely layout and cute penguin - with a great sentiment. Perfect Christmas card xxx

Aquarius said...

A fun image, beautifully coloured and paper pieced. Who needs stitched effect dies when they can stitch for real as neatly as you can.

Carole said...

Cute, well co-ordinated and super colouring. xx

Pauline C said...

Adorable image Jukes and fab paper piecing
Pauline xx

anne said...

A lovely paper pieced card and I like the font you used.
Anne x

JD/ Jill said...

I really like the colors on this card, and great paper piecing! (a favorite technique that I like to use too!