My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 28 November 2023

TEENY TINY TUESDAY TRIO

Hi Everyone

I hope you have all had a good Tuesday.  Another trio of teeny tiny Christmas cards from me today .. .. .. which are a whole 9cm square.

Still in Christmas mode here .. .. and still lots more to make.   This time next month my Mum will be saying "ah well, that's that over and done with for another year!" LOL!!


These were made using:

MFT Blueprints 6 Tag Builder
Snowflake - Amazon
Digital Papers from The Lovely Studio (sadly no longer trading)
Glitter Effect Wallpaper
LOTV Digital Christmas Sentiment Tags
Ribbon and Metallic Cord
Eyelet and Brad
My Trusty Sewing Machine

I didn't trust the snowflakes to stay glued to my glitter wallpaper so stitched those in place .. .. .. I do believe I am finally getting somewhere with my new sewing machine.

So a teeny tiny blog post for my teeny tiny makes.

I hope everyone is further ahead with their Christmas preparations than I am.  Far too much happening here at the moment .. .. I could do with December not appearing for another 3 months .. .. at least !!

8 comments:

meg said...

Your teeny tiny cards are gorgeous Jules,the snowflakes look so pretty against the glitter paper

Aquarius said...

These are gorgeous little gems with the ribbon and glitter perfectly matched. I'm in awe of your stitching on those snowflakes, you're certainly getting to grips with the new machine.

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful. Fabulous sewing too. Elaine

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards Jules, beautifully designed, Kate x

Sarn said...

Love these cute teeny tiny snowflake bauble cards.
Hope you get some good news about your house soon xxx

Sarah said...

Love these teeny tinies and am beyond impressed with your snowflake stitching...incredible!! I love the glitter effect wallpaper Jules and wonder if I should suggest it when we give my craftroom its makeover!! xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful Teeny cards Jules, You certainly seem to be enjoying your new sewing machine the stitching is so effective on your cards..

Anne

JD/ Jill said...

So cute! So very nicely done!