My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 16 October 2016

MAKE CHRISTMAS CARDS

Hi Everyone

Happy Sunday!

Ours started with mega rain here .. .. but it does seem to be brightening up a little now!

Well as promised on Friday, here are a few of the projects I made for the new Make Christmas Cards magazine which is now on the shelves just sitting waiting to tempt you!


It is one of those fun magazines that gives you lots to play with .. .. stamps, embossing folders, pretty papers with matching toppers and sentiments along with lots of inspiration for using everything to make cards, gift tags, gift bags and gift boxes.

I got to play with the decoupage papers and a lovely set of papers and toppers featuring cute little dogs.  These were some of my makes .. ..:




and I even decorated a gift bag.. .. which is quite a rarity for me .. .. and just great for those awkward presents we don't know how to wrap!!


Well now I have made myself think of Christmas (again) .. .. I had perhaps better make a much needed Christmas card for my stock box. That section of my crafty world has been very neglected so far this year!  Slap those wrists!!!  

I have no excuse really because I bought a few Christmas goodies in the sales just after last Christmas in readiness!! Just haven't got round to using them.  Guess what is top of the New Year Resolution list for 2017!!!?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I will catch you when I do.

Love

8 comments:

Tracey T said...

What a lovely selection of projects - I love the tartan dog! I'm hoping to add to my Christmas card box this weekend once the ironing is done. Grotty weather here... might have to light the fire later xx

Stamps and Paper said...

lovely makes Jules think I might just need a trip to the supermarket!

Anne

Aquarius said...

Great seasonal projects - must look out for the magazine (I'm easily tempted).

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jules, I love your Christmas makes, the images are so cute and the little bag is superb, Kate x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful selection Jules.
Sue x

cotnob said...

Super cards Jules, I'll have to get a copy of this - the decoupage papers look fabulous.
Pauline
x

Kathleen said...

To buy lots more craft stuff.
Gorgeous creations, love all of them.
Have a good week.

Kath x

Brawny x said...

Wow Jules these are are all fab. I particularly love the bag. I might do some of these myself. I am being good this year - I've made 43 cards so far but only coz I'm in a challenge to make one a weeek. I'm three weeks ahead of schedule so far. Have a great week dear. Take care x