My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 4 October 2016

TEENY, TINY TUESDAY

Hi Everyone

Happy Tuesday!

Hope you have a little bit of this lovely sunshine today.

A quick nip in and out with my Teeny, Tiny Tuesday make for this week .. .. and for anyone new to my blog this measures a whole 3.5 inches square. 

I am getting requests for Teeny, Tiny Christmas cards now so had better get my thinking cap on to see what tiny designs I can come up with there.

So here we go with my tiny one for this week:




This used:

Image/Sentiment:  Hobby Art Clear Stamp Set:  CS059D Winter Wishes
Backing Papers:  Nitwit Collections Fireside Christmas
Vellum
Silver Embossing Powder
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Berry Embellishment, Ribbon, Cord and Charm from my crafty stash box
We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board

and that is it!

I made an "oversized" envelope so that the lovely red berry embellishment would fit comfortably inside but I am still not sure it feels right.  Wedding invitations and special birthday cards often get ordered with decorated boxes .. .. but at the moment I am thinking a Christmas card in a box might be a step too far.  Perhaps have to have a play with that another day and decide then .. .. no time for faffing this week (or should I say this month LOL!!)

Enjoy your day everyone.

Love Jules xx

10 comments:

cotnob said...

A super teeny, tiny Christmas card Jules - even I can find the heart today!
Pauline
x

Aquarius said...

Amazing what you manage to fit onto such a small card. If this is too bulky to post it could always be one you hand personally to someone (would save making a box) - as you say a step too far at a very busy time of year.

Babs said...

This is so beautiful, just love the berries and your papers, fab original colours too.

Hugs Babs :))

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jules, this is absolutely gorgeous, I'm always amazed by what you manage to do on such a tiny card. Beautifully designed and love the berry embellishment, Kate x

Stamps and Paper said...

Small but beautiful Jules

Anne

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning card Jules, love it. x

Jean said...

What a gorgeous little card, I love the berry embellishment and lovely tartan bow. The silver embossed wording looks great too.
Jean x

Jacki Daniels said...

Love it Jules what about a simple padded envelope would that be any good?

Kathleen said...

This is absolutely beautiful, just worried about it fitting in an envelope.

Kath x

Brawny x said...

Wow just fabulous Jules. X