My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 18 October 2016

TEENY, TINY TUESDAY

Hi Everyone

Happy Tuesday!

Get me .. .. posting two days on the run .. .. now that is a rare sight at the moment!!!  But there is a good reason .. ..whilst posting off orders and samples yesterday I picked up the "Posting Dates for Christmas Delivery" leaflet.  Panic!!

For normal post we are looking at Tuesday, 20th December for Second Class and Wednesday, 21st December for First Class.  (I thought we normally had a few days between second and first class posting dates not just one!!).

So writing the dates on the calendar that looked very scarily close .. .. and will be even more scary when November hits in a couple of weeks time!!

So another teeny, tiny 3.5" Christmas card it is . .. . and this is for entering into the CAS Mix Up Card Challenge where the theme this month is to use the "ghosting" technique alongside some stamping (which I embossed in white) and your pick from the list provided.  I chose die cutting .. .. and here is my creation:




This used:

Distress Ink Pads:  Stormy Sky and Iced Spruce
Imagination Craft Stencil:  Sparkles (for spraying water through)
Penny Black Clear Stamp Set:  "30-316" Season's Gifts (for the sentiment and stamped snowflakes)  
Penny Black Snowflake Die Set:  "51-066" Crystal Trio (for the embedded silver snowflakes)
Wow!  Embossing Powder  Opaque Bright White
Frantage:  Chunky White
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board

and that is me for today.

Back to that massive "must do list"!!

Have a good day everyone.

Love

13 comments:

Carole said...

Lovely little card Jules...hope you made a few and thanks for pressing my panic button too...got to go...best get to M&S..laughing!!

Barb said...

Well done Jules another for the box. It's very pretty. That is a lovely technique. Barbxx

Aquarius said...

A lovely little Christmas card - December still seems quite a way away to me although I know I'm fooling myself, it will be here in no time as usual.

Loll said...

Beautiful card Jules. Having the ghosted snowflakes in the background really gives the illusion of depth. And love those inlaid glitter snowflakes --- so pretty with lots of sparkle. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

AlisonC said...

Perfect, and I like the idea of it being tiny. Should be quicker but it isn't really is it? I'm impressed that you write posting dates on the calendar, I just sail right up to them but now you've told me, I'll remember!

cotnob said...

A beautiful Christmas card Jules, so pretty.
Pauline
x

Kath said...

A lovely card - the ghosting technique is beautiful.
Kath x

Kathleen said...

Fabulous, love the silver against the blue and the 'ghost stamping is brilliant.
Thanks for the OK on the sketches.

Kath x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Jules, I love the snowflakes, Kate x

nancy littrell said...

Jules, I love how your ghosting background adds so much depth to your Wintery Snowflakes. Teeny cards make great tags I think! TFS and joining us at CAS Mix UP.

Bonnie said...

Beautiful ghosted and sparkly silver snowflakes, Jules! A tiny card packing a big punch! Thanks so much for sharing with us again at CAS Mix Up!

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely snowflake cards and like the ghosting technique

Anne

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous colour Jules. Fab card. Hope you're well and not running yourself ragged x