My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 30 October 2016

SUNDAY SNIPPETS

Hi Everyone

Happy Sunday .. .. I hope you have all had a good day .. .. and those of you that were blessed with an extra hour today have felt the benefit.

I didn't think I was going to have time to make and post a snippet make today .. .. my day seemed to be disappearing .. .. until I suddenly realised that we hadn't changed the clock in the kitchen and my little craft pod!

It was a lovely surprise.

Perhaps I should keep those two clocks an hour fast so I feel the benefit later in the day LOL!!!

So here is my snippet make for this week .. .. complete with a sneaky heart to keep you on your toes!!




As always on a Sunday I am lazy and do not list my ingredients .. .. but if there is anything you would like to know then just ask away and I will do my best to answer.

So I am off to link up with Pixie's Crafty Snippets Playground as I have used up some more of those snippets from my ever growing mountain.  I am sure they multiply when I'm not looking!!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and enjoy your extra hour too .. .. if you haven't already used it LOL!!

I will catch you again soon. 

Love

15 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jules a wonderful card, love the sweet image and colours, Kate x

Liz said...

Adorable card, I love the cute image and the papers are just perfect.

If you discover how your pile of snippets is multiplying when you're not looking, please let me know. I have the same problem! 😉 xx

Carol said...

Such a cute one Jules, love all the layers. I think all days should have an extra hour! Carol x

Eve said...

Hi Jules

I'm glad that you found the extra hour and I bet you filled it with a hundred things!!

Found the sneaky heart straight away as the light caught it :-)
I love your adorable card - which I think it wellington bear?

Your Christmas cards have been fabulous but I think that it isn't officially Christmas until your Penny Black stamps come out... just saying... no pressure LOL!!

Hope you have a fabulous week and manage to stay afloat.

Love and hugs
Eve xx

Kath said...

A cute card - and I found the sneaky heart too!
Kath

Aquarius said...

Great image on this snippets card. I thought my day was going very quickly too - hadn't changed one of my clocks and gave myself a fright until I realised.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card Jules, I love the image you've used and the wonderful snowflake too.

Sue xx

Barb said...

A very pretty snippets card and I love the papers. I spent my extra hour in bed .... well done you Jules. Barbxx

Carole said...

Lovely card Jules...great co-ordination as always, and a very cute image. Now about that hour.....mine's been used several times hence another day gone I think!!

Whisper said...

Aaaah so adorable, luv Sam x

Di said...

Absolutely gorgeous as always Jules! Such a sweet image and a lovely card. Like a few of us, I forgot to change one clock, the one in my craft room - such a lovely surprise later on when I realised it was wrong and I had an extra hour to play with!

Hugs

Di xx

cotnob said...

A lovely Christmas card Jules, such a sweet image and lovely papers.
Pauline
x

Brawny x said...

Hi Jules thing is that extra hour just goes so quickly! A fabulous card. X

Kathleen said...

Really lovely card, very warm feeling to it and a great design.
Thanks so much for your comment.
I have been in Scotland for the past week on holiday with Family, no internet but had a great time, playing Monopoly, Cluedo, Newmarket... etc etc etc on an evening with the Grandsons.

Kath x

Unknown said...

Found that sneaky heart. Love how you always find a creative way to snuggle your heart in.