My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 26 October 2016

WHITE CARD WEDNESDAY

Hi Everyone

Happy Wednesday!

I hope it has been a good day for you.  We have enjoyed some lovely sunshine here today and I hope you saw the same.

So Wednesday is the day I need to use up some of that white card mountain .. .. and I have to use a whole three sqaures .. .. but I did sneak in a bit of silver card too because the card was just crying out for it!!  LOL!!!

Here we go .....




This used:

Image:  Penny Black "40-427" Pretty Perch
Sentiment and Snowflakes:  Penny Black "30-316" Season's Gifts
X-Cut Embossing Folder:  Small Polka Dots
Distress Inks:  Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky, Weathered Wood and Spiced Marmalade
Clear Embossing Powder for the Snowflakes
ProMarkers
Crystal Glamour Dust
Glossy Accents (for the snowdrop and the berries)
Stampendous Frantage:  Chunky White

Lots of mask making for this one, but at least they will keep for using again.

I am entering this into the Rudolph Day Challenge for October .. .. a challenge which starts on the 25th of each month .. .. where anything goes as long as it is Christmas related. 

Time now for a BIG clear up in the old craft pod.  Too many crafty goodies not in their rightful places and that isn't good!

Catch you again tomorrow .. .. sorry folks but it is going to be Christmas again!!

Love

19 comments:

Lorraine said...

Absolutely love, love love it. I've had my eye on this stamp for a while but don't think I could do anything as gorgeous as this.
Lorraine x

Carole said...

Love this Jules..........simply beautiful, what awonderful stamp.... and worth all the work! Been sunny here today after the early fog...lit up the trees did the sunshine! xx

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card Jules, beautiful image and colours, love Robins on cards, super colouring, Kate x

KandA said...

Beautiful card Jules. I do love that PB stamp and fabulous snowflake background xx

Anonymous said...

beautiful! such a lovely scene and i love your colouring, the snowy sky and the glitter! thank you so much for playing along with us this month at the rudolph days challenge.
linda
rudolph days challenge DT

Jean said...

Lovely stamp Jules and so beautifully coloured. I always like all the robin cards for Christmastime.
Jean x

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous, love this. I have this wonderful stamp on order... Have a great day.xx {aNNie}

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Ooooh Jules this is so utterly cute I love this image and you've certainly coloured it beautifully indeed!!! Well done on the additional element too all go to make a super card.
So delighted to be GDT member for Rudolph Day Christmas Challenge, thank so much for sharing with us your creative inspiration.
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Aquarius said...

This is a lovely Christmas scene well worth the 'faff' of masking. Good luck with the tidying.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card, such a beautiful stamp you've used.

Sue xx

Sally H said...

A gorgeous card, Jules! I love that lovely robin! Beautiful!

Barb said...

Absolutely stunning! Barbxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful Christmas card Jules, such a lovely winter scene.
Pauline
x

MagsB said...

What a lovely, classic winter scene, Jules! And I hope the tidying of your craft pod went well. I'm sitting here wondering if there is actually a desk under all my clutter..... lol!

love Mags B x

Joan said...

What a beautiful card, love the image and the lovely colours,


Kath said...

A stunning card - it's hard to believe this all started out as white card!
Kath x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

How pretty! And lovely coloring! You got some great photos to showcase the pretty shine!

Brawny x said...

I'm in love with robins at the mo Jules. I have one visit me every day in my garden. Great card x

Unknown said...

Cute card. Well placed glitter for snow and snow flake dots! Cute!