My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 27 October 2016

MORE CHRISTMAS

Hi Everyone

Happy Thursday!

Many thanks for all your lovely comments on my post of yesterday ... ... it was a card I thoroughly enjoyed making.. .. but it certainly wasn't as quick to make as the one I am sharing today.

This one was made by making use of my die box .. .. and my box of glitter card leftovers.

Glitter card is very popular in the wedding world at the moment so I end up with quite a few off-cuts which come in very useful on other projects .. .. and I save the most tiniest of pieces!!

So here is my share for today:




This used:

Lawn Fawn die:  String of Lights
Cuttlebug:  2x2 die set "Winter" (for the tree)
Memory Box Die:  Snowflake Heart 
Sentiment:  Computer generated using fonts "Sweetheart Script" and "Aracne Condensed"
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Glamour Dust
Gems from my crafty stash box

There is a die cut nestled inside the little tree but I can't remember which set this came from off the top of my head.  It isn't stored where all my other dies are .. .. it lives all on its own on a magnet mounted on the wall of my craft pod .. .. I wonder why?!?!  LOL!!

So that is me for today. 

Enjoy your evening.

Love

12 comments:

Carole said...

Fabulous! xx

Barb said...

I love it Jules. It really is very pretty indeed. What a lovely die and a wonderful way to use up pieces of glitter card. Barbxx

sally said...

And a very sparkly greeting to you too Jules!

Sally x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Jules, such a fun design and great way to use up your glitter card leftovers - I might have to borrow this idea.
Pauline
x

Debbie said...

Adorable card Jules. Absolutely love it. Can't beat abit of sparkle. Sorry it's been a while. Hugs xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely twinkling Christmas lights Jules a super card

Anne

Kath said...

A fabulous card Jules, love the lights die.
Kath x

Sylvia said...

Hello Jules,

Love this beautiful card with the glitter.Fabl die with the lights.Love the sentiment.

Gr,Sylvia x

Lorraine said...

Another fabulous card Jules, love all the sparkle
Lorraine x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a great way to use up your snippets of glitter card and such a super die too, Luv Sam x

Brawny x said...

Just love this card Jules. Love that bit of sparkle. X

Unknown said...

This is my idea of a great card. No really, this was the idea of the cards I was going to make soon. Well kinda. My die is a little different and my materials will differ slightly. Thanks for pushing me into finding time to make the cards I have in mind. Only thing is mine will be missing the adorable little heart you always include in yours.... or maybe I will add a heart to mine as a thank you for all your inspiration. Thanks Jules, you are wonderful!