My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Monday 24 October 2016

YAPPY CHRISTMAS

Hi Everyone

Happy Monday .. .. a whole sparkly new week ahead of us!  Hopefully I manage to achieve as much this week as I did last!

My tartan theme continues with this little make for today




This used

Image: Marianne Design Creatables Die: "LR0339" Scotty Dog
Sentiment:  Computer generated using font "Sweetheart Script"
Backing Paper:  "Ephrazy Design" Christmas Tartan
My Trusty Sewing Machine

and that is it!

A lovely flat one .. .. great for Christmas posting!!

OK .. .. back to it for me.

Enjoy the rest of your day and I will hopefully be here tomorrow with another Teeny, Tiny creation.

Love

11 comments:

Viv said...

Love this Jules! Great fun card. x

Barb said...

What a lovely Kissmas card Jules and a super sentiment. I can think of lots of friends who would love to receive this. Barbxx

Aquarius said...

Brilliant! I love your Scottie dogs and the sentiment is clever.

cotnob said...

A super card Jules, tartan and scotty dogs - the perfect combination.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card, love the design.
Lorraine x

cuilliesocks said...

Just gorgeous Jules, lovely images and design, Kate x

aussie aNNie said...

Jules, hello, sorry been missing your projects but thanks for popping in and love what I see here. Promise to keep in touch.. hope all's as well with you as it is with me.xx {aNNie}

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

I've got this cute dog die , must post the card I made with it , love your card Jules , dogs , tartan and Christmas perfect . janex

Brawny x said...

This card really tickled me. Great sentiment and image Jules. Fab card x

MagsB said...

Oh so cute, Jules, and what a fun sentiment! X

love Mags B x

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Jules love the little Scotties

Anne