My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 19 October 2016

WHITE CARD WEDNESDAY

Hi Everyone

Happy Wednesday!

I hope it has been a good day for everyone.

Mine has seen a bride come and collect everything for her wedding on Saturday .. .. I do hope the weather is going to be kind to her.  It always feels sad when I have to empty the boxes of any leftovers ready for filling again for another bride.  But it does feel good to gain some much needed space back!

So I decided it needed to be another Christmas card today and as the theme for Wednesday is "white card" .. .. here is my offering (but only one picture I'm afraid .. .. .. I struggle big time with white cards and this was the best of a very bad bunch of photographs!!)


 This used:

Sentiment:  Penny Black "30-316" Season's Gifts
Penny Black Die Set:  "51-066" Crystal Trio
WOW! Embossing Powder::  Clear Hologram Sparkle 
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Ribbon and gems from my crafty stash box

and that is it apart from some specks of Glamour Dust which the camera didn't manage to pick up.

A bit late today I'm afraid but at least I made and appearance .. .. and have another Christmas card to add to my collection.  Yay!!

See you again soon.

Love

16 comments:

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous.

Kath x

Wendy said...

Absolutely beautiful Jules, love it!
Wendy xx

Barb said...

A beautiful and very elegant card Jules. It looks as if you've done a bit of silver stitching on your card too. Barb xx

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning card Jules I love white cards and this is a fabulously designed, Kate x

sally said...

I always love a monochrome card and white in particular:-)

Sally

Carole said...

Here again.....can't keep up to your wonderful creations! this is stunning (as always). I love white on white and this truly is a white Christmas dream! xx

Aquarius said...

Beautiful all white card, so seasonal too. Hope the snowy look stays on cards this year!

AlisonC said...

This is a keeper. Love those little stitched snowflakes.

cotnob said...

A stunning card Jules, white on white always looks so elegant.
Pauline
x

Sylvia said...

Beautiful and elegant card, Jules.

Gr,Sylvia.

Babs said...

I love this cas card, beautiful snowflakes and card...

Hugs Babs :)) x

Sarah said...

Love the elegance of this one Jules, you can almost see the snowflakes floating to the ground!! xx

Lorraine said...

A very classy card Jules, love it.
Lorraine x

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Jules. So elegant. xx

Brawny x said...

So simple but gorgeous Jules x

Unknown said...

Your card is dreamy! Clean, simple and sophisticated. Love the silver stitching and accents. Terrific job Jules.