My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 14 August 2020

FEZZIWIG'S FESTIVE FROLICS

Hi Everyone

Happy Friday!

My day got off to a good start bright and early .. .. .. it began by finishing off some little tags I started last night .. .. .. made for entering into Fezziwig's Festive Frolics Challenge where the theme for this fortnight is "All Wrapped Up" .. .. so it is all about wrapping and tags.

I then made a batch of walnut and chocolate chip muffins followed by a couple of batches of bread rolls.  One lot topped with cheese and the second topped with pumpkin and sunflower seeds.  The kitchen smells lovely!

Washing on the line and now I am round to posting my tags .. .. . 



These used:

Stampendous "CRR122" Cling Snowfall
Clear Embossing Powder
Distress Ink:  Stormy Skies
Clearly Besotted "CBSSP649" Speaking Out
Cut and Make Die CDS - Mini Christmas Dies
Heart Punch
Ribbon
Glitter Card
Unbranded Tag Punch from Amazon

Just hoping I haven't peaked too soon as I am off to Mum's next to do the laundry and make her an evening meal .. .. and share a couple of those muffins with her whilst we put the world to rights! Though that might need more than a few hours if we are to sort out the whole world   LOL!!.

Enjoy what is left of today and have a good weekend when it arrives.


12 comments:

Aquarius said...

The tags are lovely and you are naughty teasing us with your cookery exploits - shame the results can't be teleported via Blogger 😀 Hope the rest of your day has gone as well, at least it is cooler today

Lynne said...

Super tags Jules, loving the sparkly tree. Just reading your post about muffins and bread rolls is making me hungry! Do you make rolls in a bread maker? I have one that we won a few years ago and have never used it!! x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah these are fantastic, what great wee tags, love the pretty sparkly trees. Mmmm your baking sounds lovely. Ive managed a fair bit today too, think now its back to normal weather it makes it much better to get tasks done! Have a super weekend, thanks for joining in with me again at Fezziwigs, Hazelx

Kathleen said...

Super tags, lovely paper and cute trees.

Kath x

meg said...

Love the background inking and snowy stamp,the tree and hill make this into a beautiful scenic tag

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful collection Jules, gorgeous papers and tag. xx

Lisa xx said...

Oooh these tags look gorgeous, and you've even managed to squeeze in the trademark heart!!!

The baked goods sound delicious....i've had to put myself on a baking ban for the time being, got to shift a few if these "lockdown pounds" first

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous set of tags Jules. Love the little heart on top.
Oooh walnut and chocolate chip muffins - sounds delicious. I haven't done any baking for weeks now...too much cricket!
Lorraine x

Enny said...

Wow, you had a very busy day Jules, but your tags are beautiful ! I do hope that your Mother is still well, the hot weather isn't so good for the elderly. Hugs, Enny

cotnob said...

Lovely tags Jules, you have created a pretty scene.
We bake bread every day, I love the smell in the kitchen - it doesn't do much for my diet though!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Brenda said...

Wow, you were a busy bee first thing in the morning! I bet too, your kitchen and house smells amazing. You had me drooling over the walnut and chocolate chip muffins. lol Then the breads! I am loving your sweet Christmas tags. Will be that time of year in a blink of the eye! Love how you used your hearts as the reinforcer for the tag holes, clever gal you! Hugs, Brenda

cuilliesocks said...

You're a busy lady, and your tags are gorgeous, Kate x x