My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 16 August 2020

WOODLAND BIRD

Hi Everyone

I hope you have all enjoyed your weekend .. .. .. certainly the gardens in our neck of the woods have been doing a happy dance today.  They have had lots and lots of rain!!

My crafty playtime today is for entering into the All Dressed Up Challenge .. .. where the theme is always "anything goes" with the only rule being that you use an All Dressed Up Image on your entry.  Not a problem if you don't have any to use though as there are some lovely free ones available to download. 



This used:

Image:  All Dressed Up Stamps "Woodland Bird"
Sentiment:  Digistamp Boutique (sadly no longer trading)
Backing Papers:  Grace Taylor "Parisian Chic"
ProMarkers
Ribbon
Gems
My Trusty Sewing Machine


and that is me for today.

I will hopefully catch you all again soon.


14 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Dear Jules, wow, beauty shows here on your creation, it's so pretty and love the image you chose, coloured beautifully … Also thanks for using an All Dressed Up image for our current challenge of ANYTHING GOES using an ALL DRESSED UP IMAGE. Good luck in the final draw.

[aNNie Design Team Member for All Dressed Up Challenges] ❣️

Stamps and Paper said...

Sweet birthday card Jules cute image and pretty colours ..happy Monday

Anne

meg said...

A beautiful card in gorgeous pastel tones love your stamp and papers have a good day

Lisa xx said...

What a beauty....love the colours.

Soggy weekend here in Kent too!

Aquarius said...

Oh dear another source of downloads I've not come across before! Super image, made me smile and great for the challenge.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A gorgeous card Jules.

Sue xx

Brenda said...

OMGoodness Jules, this is such a cute card! I am so loving the big polka dot paper for the card base, the image you used is just adorable. The bird on the mushroom is looking so proud that he/she got that berry branch. lol Of course you have colored it up to perfect! Love that purple ribbon too, the touches of purple are so striking on this card! Hugs, Brenda

Enny said...

What a lovely card Jules, gorgeous image, and beautiful colouring ! I've been busy, cleaning the veranda today, as we had a heavy storm yesterday evening, and the rain simply washed in... Lots of damage in our area. It's a very weird summer this year. Hugs, Enny

Kathleen said...

Love this card, super fun image and great choice of colours, great design too.

Kath x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

lovely image , and I love those colours together . Rain here , and a bit cooler . Jane x

Viv said...

Your colouring is immense Jules! Love this image and it's a beautiful card. xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely beautiful card Jules I love the image and your fabulous colours, Kate x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is adorable, what a cute card, love the soft colours you have gone for, Hazelxx

aprettypinkpeony said...

How adorable! Love the colors. Thank you for joining our challenge at All Dressed Up Stamps. Good luck with your entry. Pam~DT