My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 7 August 2020

YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE

 Hi Everyone

I hope you have all had a lovely day and didn't melt away in all the heat and sunshine.

Another busy old day here .. .. .. but thankfully one that did allow me to create a card that I could post to my blog.

I am not sure when this lovely image made it's way onto the LOTV Etsy Store .. .. I only noticed it yesterday and knew that I would really enjoy colouring it .. .. .. and I certainly did!  

I didn't think it needed lots of backing or papers, I just printed and cut it slightly smaller than the kraft base card I created.

This used:

Image:  LOTV "You are my Sunshine"
Sentiment:  LOTV "Everythings Better Sentiments"
ProMarkers

and that is it.  No sewing machine, no backing papers .. .. just lots of lovely colouring which I really enjoyed doing.

Hopefully catch you again tomorrow (I hope).

20 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous image and colouring in gorgeous summery colours,hope you are all well

Lisa xx said...

Awww, this is so adorable....gorgeous in its simplicity, and what a cute wee bear xx

Aquarius said...

An adorable image, beautifully coloured. Enjoy the weekend

Lynne said...

This is so sweet and you've certainly done it justice with not adding patterned papers. Have a lovely weekend x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card Jules and a fantastic image too.

Sue xx

Carol L said...

How sweet and cute is this image and great sentiment! I just love how you colored it too - it stole my heart :)

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Jules, such a sweet image and lovely sentiment - you are so right, it really doesn't need backing papers or embellishments.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a lovely card Jules..love the vibrant colours of your flowers and of course your little bear...I can see why you enjoyed colouring it...
Hope you're not melting in this heat!


Anne

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

plenty of sunshine here Jules and radiating from your lovely car, super colouring and very cute. x

Carol S. said...

Perfection as always Jules!! Stunning card and beautifully coloured image. Have a lovely weekend ans keep safe.
Love and big hugs,
Carol S.xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Such a sweet image and beautifully coloured Jules, lovely bright colours too, Kate x x

Mrs A. said...

Simples but looks a million dollars. Hugs Mrs A.

Kathleen said...

This is a really super image and your colouring and choice of colours are fabulous.

Kath x

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, love your colouring.

Brenda said...

This certainly is an adorable image Jules and you have definitely colored it to perfection! I agree, it doesn't need any other papers with it, just letting this adorable image shine is the way it is, is perfect! Hugs, Brenda

Enny said...

Such a gorgeous, sweet card, beautiful colouring ! Hugs, Enny

KandA said...

So adorable and such wonderful colouring of that fabulous image xx

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute. Love your sweet bear and gorgeous flowers. Great coloring.

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning it needed nothing but your gorgeous colouring, I really love this one, hugs Pops x

Maryann scrapbooking said...

J'adore cette carte et cette image magnifiquement colorée.
MaryannG