My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 19 August 2020

TEENY TINY TUESDAY

Hi Everyone

What a busy old week this is turning out to be. 

I am back into wedding mode temporarily and thankfully all my suppliers are now up and running again so no problems with getting necessary deliveries .. .. .. just keeping my fingers crossed that things are able to remain this way.  

Just time for a little play session to create this week's teeny tiny card, which for anyone new to my blog measures a whole 3.5 inches square.

I made a card similar to this a few weeks ago .. .. .. but it was a larger version



This used:

Image:  Hero Arts "H2817" Garden Flowers Sketch
Backing Paper:  From the Snippet Mountain
X-Cut Corner Rounding Punch
ProMarkers
Glossy Accents
Button


I hope everyone's week is going well.  Plenty of rain around here at the moment so not much time needing to be spent on garden watering duties .. .. .. thank goodness!

Catch you again soon.


18 comments:

meg said...

Fabulous layout and card the beautifully coloured and papers are gorgeous,hope you have a great day

Stamps and Paper said...

Morning Jules ..very pretty card love the colours...it’s very wet down here in Somerset so think iI be might be spending time in the craft room,
Have a good Wednesday

Anne

Lisa xx said...

This is gorgeous....what a lovely way to layout to showcase this image xx

Kath said...

A lovely card Jules - such a pretty floral image.

It's pouring with rain here at the moment and so dark too!

Kath x

Aquarius said...

A lovely fresh card - great idea to round off the corner on each square

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful Jules. x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautiful card Jules. Lets hope that all the weddings that got postponed are able to go ahead now.

Sue xx

cotnob said...

A pretty card Jules, I love the way you have split the image.
Lots of rain here today, it's cooled down though, thank goodness.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love the inner shapes.

Mrs A. said...

With all the rain last night and rain all day today 'The Doc is mooching around the house like a lost soul. No car cleaning, no watering and defo no sunbathing! I love this little card. So many layers it is hard to remember its small size. Hugs Mrs A.

Carol S. said...

Such a sweet card Jules. Love the design and the pretty flowers.
Love and big hugs,
Carol S.xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Jules, I love the design and pretty colours, Kate x x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Fabulous card .... love the layout ....
We on lockdown from Friday night .... masks must be worn in all shops ....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so sweet, what a pretty card. Great news that you are now managing to get your supplies and weddings are now back on for the couples. Long may some normality reign!!! Rain due here too so no watering here either!! Hurray!! Hazelxx

Sarah said...

So pretty Jules, the time effect looks fantastic. No watering down here either...yay!!

Kathleen said...

A really lovely image, I feel I have that somewhere, great choice of colours and I really love the design.

Kath x

Brenda said...

This teeny tiny is so pretty Jules! Love the little heart button for the center of the one card, so cute. Love that stamp you used too, those flowers are so pretty! It's not often that I don't see any sewing on your card Jules, this is one though. It's like looking through a window and I am so loving it! Glad the garden is getting water so you don't have to do watering chores. Hugs, Brenda

XxJULESxX said...

Love this card, Jules, it's so pretty with a great layout, I think the little heart just finishes it off perfectly!