My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 23 August 2020

SUNDAY SNIPPETS

Hi Everyone

Happy Sunday!

I hope you have all enjoyed your weekend and found something fun to do.  Still a mixed bag of weather here with sunshine one minute and rain the next!

Unchained from the kitchen, for a short while, today I created this card for playing along with a couple of challenges: 




This used:

Image:  Hobby Art Clear Stamp Set:  CS125D Peonies
Sentiment:  Clearly Besotted Clear Stamps Set:  CBSSP649 Speaking Out
Backing Paper:  From my snippet mountain
Embossing Folder:  Sizzix  "662606" Botanicals
Distress Oxide Stamp Pad:  Worn Lipstick
Crafter's Companion:  Scalloped Tag Die
ProMarkers
Ribbon and Twine
My Trusty Sewing Machine

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Pixie's Snippets Playground:   Where we are encouraged to use up our leftovers (whatever they may be).  My offering uses card and ribbon that has stacked up in the "wedding work leftover" box for quite a while.

As You Like It Challenge:  Where they would like to see your favourite colour to use alongside pink and I have chosen kraft (this was a very popular colour combination with my wedding couples so I have lots of offcuts to use up LOL!!).

It would seem yesterday's heart was driving a few of you to distraction, so to put you out of your misery the pesky little heart was here:


and that is me for today.

Thank you so much for calling by my teeny tiny part of blogland.


18 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is beautiful and so wonderfully colored. Love the paper you chose to go with your amazing image.
Hope your Sunday was great.

meg said...

A beautiful image and papers,it's so satisfying to use up snippets,love the beautifully coloured flower,the pink and Kraft are perfect together

aussie aNNie said...

Pretty Jules, love the gorgeous papers, pretty colours and design of layers. xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Your floral card is beautiful Jules and the gorgeous peony really pops off the card...lovely colour combination....
It’s a rainy Somerset today so a little crafting will be on the cards

Anne x

Sue - said...

That is such a pretty card !

Aquarius said...

You've matched up[ your snippets beautifully for this card, love the touch of contrast using the aqua shade. That's the heart I spotted amongst the carrots!

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jules, a pretty image and lovely pinks.
Yesterday's heart was certainly well hidden.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card, so pretty. Not a good weekend here as neighbour with power tool all weekend and since 9am this morning. x

cuilliesocks said...

This is so beautiful Jules, lovely colours and layout, pretty Papers too, Kate x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh wow this is beautiful, what pretty flower and so beautifully coloured. Glad you were unchained from the kitchen for a while. Have a nice week, Hazel x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Agorgeous card Jules.

Sue xx

Kathleen said...

Lovely card, great image and a super mix of colours with the lovely papers.

Kath x

Karen Dunbrook said...

so totally gorgeous.
xx Karen

Lynne said...

A gorgeous card Jules and pink certainly does look pretty with kraft. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT

Brenda said...

What a stunning card Jules! I love that image and you have it colored up so beautifully. The papers you used are so pretty and elegant looking. The sentiment tied onto the bow is perfect and oh so cute as well. Love, love, love! That is the heart I saw after I posted on this little guy and finding his heart the first time, so had to come back and leave another message asking if it was the heart in the leaves! lol Can't believe I found it, although it took two looks! At first I thought it was his nose, until....I saw the leaf. Well done on tricking us! lol Enjoy the up coming weekend Jules! Hugs, Brenda

Sarah said...

A lovely card Jules and the pink and kraft looks great together. Rather puts me in the mind of Neapolitan ice cream!! Always love to see you at AYLI xx

Di said...

Wowser Jules - what a wonderful card and super use of snippets as well. Love the pretty papers you used and the flower is stunning. Ha, you tinker - that heart was well hidden!

Hugs

Di xx

Sarn said...

Lovely work, as ever, Jules.
Very pretty card.
Hugs, Sarn
Stamping For Pleasure