My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 8 August 2020

TWEET TWEET MY LOVELY

 Hi Everyone

I hope the first day of your weekend has gone well.

Too hot for me to be out there in the great outdoor, so I have been in my little craft pod for a good bit of the day and this was one of my creations:



This used: 

Stampin' Up Bird Bird Builder Punch
Backing Paper:  The Works
Sentiment:  Computer Generated using font "Aracne Condensed Regular"
X-Cut Flower Punch and Heart Punch
ProMarkers
Nail Heads
Gems
My Trusty Sewing Machine

and that is me for today.

I hope everyone has had a good day and I wish you a good one tomorrow too.

16 comments:

meg said...

Adorable his and hers birds ,the colour on the wings a wonderful way to tell them apart,a beautiful anniversary card.

Aquarius said...

I'm sure there isn't a prize for guessing what you used on this card - I have that bird punch and also the paper pad from The Works as well as the tiny flower punch. Great idea to do appropriately coloured wings on the little birds! Another hot day forecast for today so try to stay cool.

Stamps and Paper said...

Morning Jules...Just love your Anniversary card creation...I have this sweet little punch and its very useful... Not been around much this week far too hot in the craft room...
Stay cool & enjoy your Sunday

Anne

cotnob said...

A sweet card Jules, a lovely die cut focal point - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Brenda said...

This card is just lovely Jules! I love how you have used these punched birds. You have shaded and just brought them to life so well. Love too how you did the branches and little flowers. So sweet, a perfect anniversary card! Just might have to CASE this one from you. Hope you had a lovely weekend, it was hot here too and will continue to be. Sounds like pool time is in order. lol Hugs, Brenda

Enny said...

What a beautiful card, so sweet with the birds ! Yes, it's very hot, in the garden more than 40° C !! So I stay inside and relax ! Hugs, Enny

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is lovely, what a great make. So many posts about the heat, hope its cooled down a bit for you all now. Its not been to bad here in Scotland!! High teens for the temps and much cooler at night, Hazelx

KandA said...

What a fabulous design Jules. Those little birds are so sweet and that is a perfect background xx

EvaE. said...

Ein ganz entzückendes Kärtchen und ja, die farbigen Flügel machen das Pärchen besonders! Ganz liebe Sonntagsgrüße und schön cool bleiben!
Herzlichst die Eva!

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jules, what a sweet card and perfect for the occasion. super design and colours, Kate x

Mrs A. said...

That is so pretty. Spent the day chasing the shade around the garden. Hugs Mrs A.

Kathleen said...

Super card, those little birds are so cute and a great use of the wood effect paper, I find those really hard to use but you have cracked it here.

Kath x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

wonderful , I love everything about this card. x

anne said...

This is beautiful, I am sure I have this punch somewhere, must get it out and have a play.
Hugs
Anne

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful the birds look so sweet with that paper, hugs Pops x

JanR said...

So sweet! I especially love the bits of bling.