My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 25 August 2020

WILDFLOWER STEMS #2

Hi Everyone

I hope you have all had a good day.  Much better weather-wise here today .. .. .. but not very promising for the rest of the week .. .. boo hoo!!

A quick crafty play this evening after getting back from Mum's created this:



This used:

Sizzix Thinlits Die Set "664164" Wildflower Stems #2
Sizzix Bigz Heart Die Set "660233" Heartfelt
Sentiment:  LOTV "Embossed Labels"
Caran D'Ache Neocolor II Watersoluble Wax Oil Pastels (for painting the diecut flowers and splattering the background)
Glitter Dome sticker coloured with a ProMarker


and that is me for today.  

Short and sweet.  Catch you again tomorrow for teeny, tiny Tuesday!


13 comments:

meg said...

The vibrant colours of your die cut flowers and leaves look beautiful against the black background,gorgeous card,have a great day

Aquarius said...

Great to see some of my favourite flower dies used and they look spectacular on the black background.

Kath said...

A beautiful card Jules - I love the wildflower stems.
Kath x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a beautiful card Jules, these flowers really pop on the black background.

We're both fine here but my mum has had a fall and is in hospital at the moment so things very hectic here.

Sue xx

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card Jules.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jules, the flowers really pop against the dark background.
The weather is horrendous here today, hubby walked the dogs on his own.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Karen Dunbrook said...

gorgeous...the flowers just pop against the black.
xx Karen

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jules, your card is beautiful, I love the flowers against the black black ground, it's so very striking, beautifully designed too, Kate x

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is so beautiful. Love the bright blooms on the black card stock, the color really pops.

Kathleen said...

A really stunning card Jules, love the super bold colours against the black background. Some super dies too

Kath x

Brenda said...

Wow! These flower/leaves die cuts just pop on the black background! I love this card Jules! It is so striking and beautiful. Love the colors you chose and love those die cuts. The weather isn't getting any better anywhere. Be glad you aren't in California or Texas in the gulf, I know I'm glad I don't live either place. I guess I will stay in my little neck of the country and put up with the heat over the fires and hurricanes. So sad and sending prayers up for those who live in those areas. Enjoy the weekend my friend! Hugs, Brenda

Enny said...

What a lovely card, the flowers are beautiful on the black background ! Hugs, Enny

Sarah said...

What glorious colours, so vivid and cheery. Love the look of the splattered background too xx