My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 16 August 2020

SNOW IS FALLING

Hi Everyone

I hope that you have had a really good Saturday.  A much more pleasant day here temperature wise that's for sure.

Both our youngest Son and my Mum were into the snooker when I called on them yesterday, sadly they drew me in and I have ended up watching it today.  Thank goodness it is the final this weekend and I haven't got interested early on in the tournament!!  LOL!

Today my crafty play session used one of my scrapling cards, which are the leftovers I have after cutting my base cards from an A4 piece of card.  I trim them down a little more though so they finish up measuring 6.5 x 13.5cms.



This used:

Image:  Penny Black "1873H" Xmouse Ornament!
Sentiment:  Hobby Art Ltd "CS144D" Christmas Frostings
Backing Paper:  Wallpaper as mentioned in my post here 
ProMarkers
Distress Ink Pad:  Stormy Sky
Ribbon
Snowflake Charm
Gems
Nailhead Heart
Crystal Glamour Dust
My Trusty Sewing Machine


So that is me for today with another Christmas card added to my box.  But only my third for August.  Still another two to go!

I am taking my card over to the Christmas Kickstart Challenge where the theme this fortnight is "snow is falling".  Hopefully it doesn't matter that a mouse is hanging onto the snowflake LOL!!.


19 comments:

Carol L said...

They just don't get much cuter than this! Beautiful background for the little mouse and that snowflake looks amazing with the sparkle and tiny heart inside! Beautiful bow and charm to tie it all together perfectly!

meg said...

Fabulous tiny card with a wonderful beautifully coloured image and background,hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend

Stamps and Paper said...

Morning Jules..adorable Christmas card ..PB do have sweet images this stamp is also in my collection...like you I watched some of the semi finals of snooker and no doubt today we will watch snatches of the final.
Enjoy your Sunday

Anne

Aquarius said...

Aahh!! that is such a sweet little card. Do you have to make your own envelopes for this size?

Kath said...

A lovely scraplings card Jules - it's such a sweet image.
Kath x

Gibmiss said...

This is sooo cute ...Jules ....
Hugs Sylvie xx

cotnob said...

A sweet card Jules, such a cute image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mariann Jakobsen said...

This is so beautiful ❤️
Hugs from your new follower

Enny said...

Oh, your card is so lovely and cute, gorgeous with the embellished snowflake ! I have that stamp, should use it again... Hugs, Enny

G Peplow said...

Simply gorgeous, love this Jules :D x

cuilliesocks said...

Too cute Jules, beautifully designed and coloured card, Kate x

Brenda said...

OMGoodness, this is cute, cute card! I love that image and I love how you inked around this cutie. The added gems to the snowflake is the perfect amount of bling too. Glad you hear that the temps are feeling better for you all, ours went down big time too and are just perfect with a little bit of gentle rain. Hugs, Brenda

Kathleen said...

Great image and a really lovely background, super creation. We have just had the heaviest downpour that we have had for years.

Kath x

Mrs A. said...

I do like the name you have given to these little cards of yours. Love your cute mouse on this one. Hugs Mrs A.

Lisa xx said...

This is soooo sweet, this super cute stamp lends itself so well to this shaped card.

Thoroughly enjoyed the snooker final yesterday!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your slimline card is so adorable. I love the pretty ribbon and how you decorated your snowflake.

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

fabulous scrappling, do they stand up ok?

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is brilliant and what a great way to use up your scraps. I seem to be running very behind with my commenting this week!! Im sure someone has stolen days!! Hazelxx

JanR said...

Ooooh, I love this! So gorgeous and sparkly! I adore that beautiful ribbon too.