My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 17 September 2011

IT'S GOING WELL !!!

Hi Everyone

A quick progress report.

The Festival today got off to a very slow start .. .. we started at 10.00am and didn't see a customer until gone 12 noon !!!!

We were starting to think it was going to be a disaster but then the crowds just seemed to appear and we have had a bostin' day.

Fingers crossed that tomorrow is a repeat performance!!!

There have been a few rain showers but they didn't seem to dampen anyone's enthusiasm so that was good!!

My snippets should magically appear tomorrow (all being well).

We are off out for an Indian now!!  What a fabby weekend!!

Love

14 comments:

Loopylou. said...

wooohooooo!! go jules and jules's sister!! have a fabby meal and fingers crossed for another fabby day tomorrow
hugs Lou xxxxxx

PinksyDoodles said...

Great to hear you are so busy! Enjoy your meal.
Hugs, Clare x

Jenny said...

Great news, I knew people wouldn't pass you by :)
Jenny x

MagsB said...

I hope tomorrow goes even better!

luv, Mags x

Debs M said...

good luck for tomorrow x

craftimamma said...

So glad it's going well for you both after all your hard work Jules. Good luck for tomorrow.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Catherine said...

Glad its going well Jules....

Unknown said...

Good luck for tomorrow. Mary X

Sally said...

Good news Jules! Have a fab meal & an even better day tomorrow.
Sally x

Vicky said...

So pleased things are going well hun...enjoy your meal...

big hugs Vicky xx

Cynthia said...

YAY!!!!! Congrats on your fabulous day!!!

Jacee said...

So pleased to hear that good news news Jules, I'm so pleased for you, hope today is just as succesful.
Hugs Jacee

coops said...

fantastic news jules.fingers crossed for another good day today :D

xx coops xx

Sarn said...

YAY! So pleased for you Jules. Hope you have another good day today.

Hugs, Sandra