My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 15 September 2011

ONLY A ROSE

Hi Everyone

Just a flying visit from me tonight I'm afraid as I have a mountain of cards that need to have inserts put in them before being packed up into their liitle cellophane bags ready for taking to the Festival.  We are setting up tomorrow evening so time is now running out. 

The weather forecast isn't good!!  :-(

Normally it is gorgeous weather (and today would have been brilliant for it) but at the moment the outlook is wet!!

Never mind .. .. we will have fun whatever.

So to make amends for not having enough wedding cards here is a quick and simple one I made today



This used:

Image:  Anita's "26646" Love and Cherish
Gold Embossing Powder
Josy Rose: Nail Heads
Ribbon and flower from the Stash Box

and that is it.  Not many ingredients for this one.

I love the way the embossing goes all bubbly and uneven.

So no blog visiting for me tonight :-( and probably not even until Sunday evening I'm afraid when the Festival is over .. .. but I will be posting some creations in my absence just to keep you busy finding hearts!!  LOL!!!

Take care everyone.

Catch you when I do

Love

19 comments:

Denise said...

Very classy - good luck with the festival and I really do hope it's not too wet.
Hugs
Denise xx

Lynne said...

Fabulous Jules as always. I love the way you can make a simple card look so classy and elegant.
Lynne xxx

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Jules...and super layout too hun...and thank you so much for your kind words too...

enjoy the Festival....

big hugs Vicky xx

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous Jules.xxx

Paper Hearts Handmade Cards said...

Gorgeous Jules ...........K x

Carol said...

A very elegant card Jules. Good luck with the festival, hope the weather is kind. Carol x

Cynthia said...

I hope your Festival is as awesome as this card!

Anonymous said...

Love this stamp in the gold, looks gorgeous Jules!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Quick, simple and beautiful card Jules, the sentiment as the main feature looks great the added ribbon is just the right touch, wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Vicky Hayes said...

Today's card is so elegant. Best wishes for the festival Jules whatever the weather! Vx

PinksyDoodles said...

Fab card Jules.
Best wishes for a successful festival.
Hugs, Clare x

Sarn said...

Very elegant.

Have fun!

Hugs, Sandra

Viv said...

Gorgeous Jules - hope you didn't get wet! x

craftimamma said...

Hi Jules, Love this elegant card. Absolutely perfect for someone's special day.

Sorry I've not been to visit over the past couple of weeks. Wanted to wish you good luck (you won't need it though I know) with the festival and hopefully I'll have sent an email by the time the weekend is over :-)

Hugs
Lesley Xx

coops said...

stunning card jules.really classy colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Such an elegant card Jules, gorgeous colours. Good luck with the festival, hope it's not too wet! Lisa x

Jenny said...

Another beauty Jules and I love the tiny rose stem too. Hope the weather is kind to you for the festival...have fun :)
Jenny x

Stella said...

THat rose is such a grogeous and subtletouch. You already stampe dit on the card; I love love love it!

Love and hugs,
Stella
XX

Sally said...

Hi Jules, a love that stamp & it looks great in gold.
Sally x