My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 22 September 2011

CHRISTMAS TREE TED

Hi Everyone

Late again with another Christmas card to share after having a day in wedding mode.

I love my wedding work and love my general card work too .. .. but doing the two in one day is really weird.  One being quite minimalist and the other a creation you can go to town on.  The trick being not to make something you can go to town on before you make a new wedding invitation sample .. .. or you end up going a bit "over the top"  LOL!!!

So it was weddings most of the day and a Christmas make this evening.




This used:

Image:  Penny Black "4015K" Christmas Tree Ted
Backing Papers:  Funky Hand Originals CD "Yule Be Funky"
Martha Stewart Punch:  Embossed Zig Zag
Hobbycraft Punches:  Snowflakes Large and Small
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads (mmm... where is it?)
ProMarkers
Glamour Dust
Metallic Cord from the Stash Box

I will give you a break from Christmas cards tomorrow as it will be my lovely Sister's birthday .. .. and I will share the card I have made for her.  Oh I am so lucky to have such a brilliant baby Sis!!

Have a good evening everyone.

Love

29 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the papers...

Unknown said...

Oh this is soo cute I love it Mary x

Amanda said...

Perfect Christmas card Jules, love all the blues.

Wendy said...

Gorgeous christmas card Jules,love the image and that blue.

Wendy xx

Vicky said...

Ooh this is so cute Jules....love the image and super layout too hun...

big hugs Vicky xx

Sally said...

Hi Jules, a smashing image for a crimbo card & doesn't he look as if he's in a rush to get home.lol Can't wait to see what you've created for your sis as it's got to be a stunner.
Sally x

Elizabeth said...

It must be a little like having a split personality when you are jumping between styles. Love this teddy card - he's so cute and the colours would be nice for a little boy. Elizabeth x

Lynsey said...

Fab Christmas card Jules!
Hugs Lynsey x

Jenny said...

Teddy looks so pleased with his tree!
fab card, love the shading on ted :)
Jenny x

Carol said...

Another fabulous card Jules, love the image. Carol x

Doreen said...

Love this card Jules really love this image.xxx

Denise said...

Love this - such a sweet image.
Hugs
Denise xx

Claire said...

Fabby card Jules, he looks such a dapper chappie. I love all the glitter, I must make a start on some christmas cards as a few bits of my stash arrived last week.
Claire xxx

Creations by Shirl said...

Jules ~ this is totally adorable... love that teddy bear, great colors and pretty layout with all those papers your used....
Just one fab card...
Have a crafty day.....

Cynthia said...

Awwww...how adorable!!! Sweet card, Jules!

craftimamma said...

Well, I love Christmas cards Jules, yours in particular, so I don't mind how many you show. This one is so cute. I love his spotty boots!

Happy Birthday to Jo. Look forward to seeing her card and I hope she has a lovely day.

Hugs to you both
Lesley Xx

Unknown said...

Awww what a fun card Jules, love that teddy, and all the sparkle.. so cute. Big hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Hiya Jules!

I adore this bear Christmas image, love him trudging along with his Tree!

Di said...

Oooo, I love this card. The colours go so well and Mr Ted looks so happy with his tree - plus I found the heart :) Love, Di xx

PinksyDoodles said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Jules. I adore this cutie image.
Hugs, Clare x

Sarn said...

Very cute Jules.

Hugs, Sandra

Debs M said...

love that bear and the papers are fab too x

Made by Mandy said...

I'm guessing the little heart is the nail head. Never used them before but I do have a small number of them from a craft magazine pack. Your card is lovely, the bright blue and the snowflake are so striking.

Happy birthday to your sister, I'm looking forward to seeing your beautiful card.

Love Mandy xxx

Vicky Hayes said...

Very cute and I love the colour palette! Enjoy you sister's birthday! Vx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute hun, I came on & had a nosey last night but couldn't find ya heart so decided to sleep on it! Found it now YAY!! lol

Hugs Shell xx

lisa said...

I'm so glad your festival went well, Jules, especially after all the work you put in.
Both Christmas cards are gorgeous. I love the tied cord on this one, it makes such a nice change from ribbon.
Have a great weekend and Happy Birthday to your sister.
Hugs Lisax

Louise said...

Such a sweet card Jules and what a lovely vibrant blue DP! The twine detail is just right.

coops said...

gorgeous card jules.the image is fab and i love your design and sparkly snowflakes ;D

xx coops xx

Juls said...

soooooooooooo cute!!!! Hugs Juls