My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 8 September 2011

20% OFF AT HANDY HIPPO

Morning Everyone

I hope the weather is good where you are .. .. it is pretty miserable again here in my neck of the woods .. .. and still very windy.   Oh my poor runner beans are being battered around like nobody's business :-(

I nearly need the light on in the old craft pod .. ... that can't be right for September surely!!!

Just a quick reminder that there is 20% off at Handy Hippo at the moment .. .. an offer not to miss out on if you have some crafty spends available.  



Simply enter the code
AWH20
at the checkout and your discount will magically happen!! 

It will even work on the massive section of clearance
items that are already reduced by up to 75%
- in fact everything but the gift vouchers!!! 

Woo hoo!!

Be quick though .. ..
offer ends at midnight on Sunday, 11th September and those goodies are going quick!!!


CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE STORE

Plus if you fancy trying to win a £10 gift voucher to spend there then see my post here.

I'll catch you later with my crafty make of the day.  Have a good one whatever you are up to and if you are crafting then I hope those creative juices are flowing!!

Love

3 comments:

Di said...

I've been, I've been!! Brilliant saving Jules - want another 'It's all you fault' button? :) Love, Di xx

Longvacation said...

If only they shipped to USA, I'd be all over this sale.

PinksyDoodles said...

Thanks Jules, I've just placed and order and used your savings code.
Hugs, Clare x