My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 1 August 2012

HAPPY B-DAY

Hi Everyone

Sorry but it is just a flying visit from me tonight.

Lots still to do and it is gone 8.00pm already .. .. .. not bad I suppose because I did think it was 9.00pm so that was a nice surprise when I did a double take at the clock  LOL!!!

But worse than that it is AUGUST already!!  Where did the rest of the year go?!?!?  I'm not liking the fact that life is flying by at a super speedy rate of knots  :-( 

Anyway .. .. here is my share for today:




This used:

Image:  Stampendous "M215" Changito B-Day
Sentiment:  Pink Petticoat
Backing Papers:  DCWV "All About Boys Stack"
Martha Stewart Punch:  Traditional Scallop
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
ProMarkers

and that is it!!!

Thank you to everyone who commented last night to say where the papers I used yesterday came from.

It always seems brilliant that there are lots of papers in the pads and packs we buy .. .. but boy do they stick around for ages .. .. especially when we are left with the "dodgy patterned ones" or when they are 12 x 12's.  Some of mine seem to have been hanging around for ages .. .. especially the ones I bought in the "early days of crafting".  Must make more of an effort to use some of them up!!

But having said that my gorgeous "Ella Blue" 12 x 12 papers can last for as long as they like .. .. I never ever want  to be without some of those to play with!!  It will be a sad day when the last page from that stack goes.

Have a good evening everyone.  Are you watching the football?  Hubby has settled himself down to watch .. .. but from where I am sitting it doesn't sound very exciting.

Love

22 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Nice card Jules love your layout and papers

jacqui x

Debs M said...

very cute x

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww so sweet Jules, love the cheeky monkeys and a fab layout too :)
And I know what you mean about the amount of paper we crafters hoard! ;D
Kelly.x

Cynthia said...

Another sweet card! I don't know how you keep coming up with more ideas!! :-) Love the backing papers on this one, and for sure the monkeys are adorable!

Lorraine said...

Cute little monkeys! Love your card.
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Hello Jules
Love this card, such a cheery image and fab colours and layout.

Hugs Sue

XxJULESxX said...

Oh gorgeous and love the cheeky monkeys Jules!!!!

Gibmiss said...

Hi jules
Busy busy again for you .... While i have been sitting in the square ... Having drinky poos..... Only 32degs today..... And it is still hot now 23.00 the wind is still warm ... Just played scrabble on the balcony....nowon the ipad..... What a life your time will come Lol.....
Gorgeous card ... Just like the monkies we have here... Papers... So many and old ones..must use up........
Hugs
Sylvie xxx

Sharon said...

Love your card Jules. I see what you mean about the papers - they are gorgeous and a super cute image.
Love Sharon. x

Denise said...

Love his - such a cute image and brilliant stitching and layout.
Hugs
Denise xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules, hope you are ok and not working too hard (daft question Rach lol)?

Great card with lovely masculine colours, perfect for a cheeky monkey. :)

I think l may have the papers you used on yesterday's card and as you did, bought them when l started out.

Take care of yourself, big hugs xxx

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Jules, so cute.
Wendy xx

Fleur said...

Gorgeous, cute card Jules
HUGZ Fleur xXx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jules I agree that the year is speeding by at a fast rate of knots. I adore this cutie card the image is such fun the papers and design look terrific.
hugs
Lorraine x

Beryl said...

Time started flying by for me the day I left school and has only got faster as the years go by. Scary isn't it.
Thanks for finding the time to share this cute image (and super card) with us - and no - not been watching the football - it's good to be in sole charge of the remote.
Beryl xx

Annmaree of Oz said...

I can so relate Jules, things are just whizzing by so quickly this year and last few months its making me a little uneasy! lol!

I love these happy monkeys though, how adorable are they, love the colours!

Victoria said...

Funky monkeys!

coops said...

so gorgeous jules.fab papers and i love the cheeky monkeys ;D

xx coops xx

rosie said...

gorgeous card Jules. love the image. how cute are the monkeys. fab papers too x

Sue B said...

Oh this is really sweet Jules! Love the image and gorgeous papers! it took me ages to find the heart(s)…LOL and now seems so obvious!! :-)
Hope you are well
Big Hugs
Sue xx

MagsB said...

What cute monkeys! Another fabulous card, hun! I love the papers!

(Hubby gave up on the footy, he said even Hodgson looked as if he was struggling to stay awake!!)

love Mags B x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Jules, love those cheeky monkeys!
Helen x