My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 30 August 2012

KEEP CALM

Hi Everyone

I hope your Thursday has been good.

Just a quick and easy card from me tonight.

I nearly called my post "one for the men folk" but then thought better of it as I know some ladies enjoy a drink of beer too (not me though .. .. I hate the stuff unless it is drowned in lemonade .. .. sacrilege I hear the beer lovers saying).

I always upload my photographs as the last thing I do on my posts .. .. but tonight I only have the patience to upload one .. .. and this has taken ages!!!  I will add the others if things improve .. .. but in the meantime I think I should make a card that says "Stay Calm . .. . .. Mr Blogger will deal with your up-load request "eventually"!!

This one photographs has taken about 20 minutes to post here.

Anyway here we go with today's share:




This used:

Image:  Pink Gem Designs  "Keep Calm Men Set"
Sentiment:  Computer Generated using font Rockwell Extra Bold
Backing Paper:  Pink Petticoat "Pinstripes"  (mine is the white download printed onto cream card)
Nestabilities:  Classic Circle and Eyelet Circles
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
Gold cord from the Stash Box

and that is it!!!

No colouring today :-(

Catch you again soon

Love

28 comments:

Viv said...

Agggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Mr Blogger at the mo is enough to drive a woman to drink!
Fun card tho' Jules! x

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Fabulously masculine, I'm with you about beer, awful stuff! but each to their own.

Thanks for your visit, I know you've been so busy making happy couples even happier, so I don't mind that some time goes by between visits.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Great card Jules

jacqui x

Lorraine said...

Lovely card Jules, and I can see that little heart trying to hide in the corner!
Lorraine x

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...super card Jules...I know what you mean about beer :) great work...Melx :)

XxJULESxX said...

Oh Jules love it! blk/wht always look great and the sentiment is fab!!

Victoria said...

This looks great with the striped background!

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. I love the sentiment.
Blogger won't let me post any photos at all at the moment, so I'm hoping whatever is wrong gets sorted soon.
Nikki x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Sharon said...

My motto exactly although it would say "Keep calm and drink Red Wine".
Love the card, simple but gorgeous.
Hugs Sharon. x

Unknown said...

Hello Jules, I cannot stand beer either except if it's a very very hot day and I'm super thirsty.
Great card, you're very brave not doing any colouring ha ha.
Cheers,
Elaine

Donna Mosley said...

A fab card Jules for all beer drinkers lol! Love the striped paper.

Donna x

Denise said...

Fab card Jules - so glad Mr Blogger finally let you upload it. Seems a lot have people have been having trouble today!!!!
Hugs
Denise xx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Jules. Great sentiment and I love the stripes.
Seems like lots of people are having problems with Blogger lately, I hope it gets sorted out soon.

Hugs Sue

Marie-Louise said...

I think this is a marvellous card and I would think of it as a masculine card - but then I am old fashioned.

scrappymo! said...

Love this card!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Hope you sort out your pooter probs soon. In the mean time this great card is full of great advice! Hugs, Lesley

Beryl said...

This blogging lark can be so frustrating sometimes, but so satisfying when it's all working nicely. Great card this one - so glad you persevered and got at least one image uploaded to share.
Beryl xx

Cynthia said...

I don't drink beer either, but this card is hilarious! Love the colors too!

Di said...

Keep Calm and Drink Wine for me perhaps? Super one for a chap Jules - really striking too. Snort, I found the heart :) Love, Di xx

Sarn said...

Brilliant male card! xxxx

coops said...

so stunning jules.fantastic paper and image :D

xx coops xx

Sarah said...

Hi Jules

Fabulous card for the men. Love your choice of papers and the Keep Calm message is great. Have a lovely weekend.

Sarah x

Unknown said...

agreeing with viv on mr blugger...hes doing my head in tried to comment before...so hope this works now ...superb card and made me smile hugs sassyxxxxxxxxxxx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Great card Jules. I just might have to pop over and buy a set of these, perfect for a hubby & brother's birthday coming up in September me thinks!

Have a great weekend.
Sue x

MagsB said...

I know a lot of blokes who would agree with this saying! Ace card!

love Mags B x

Unknown said...

Nice and simple but a stunning card well done hugs Elaine

Anonymous said...

Just brilliant!
xx