My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 16 August 2012

SORRY FOLKS :-(

Hi Everyone

Very sorry but there is nothing that I can share with you from the House of Hearts at the moment!!

I have had lots of enquiries and visits from new "happy couples" and am trying to get samples together for them alongside completing the wedding orders I already have.  

Busy, busy, busy do list that's for sure!!  

Not sure when I will be posting again .. .. but I'll be back as and when I can.  

In the meantime .. .. have fun!!!

Love

16 comments:

Linda . J said...

Good that your busy Jules but miss your creations.
Hugs Linda

Debbie said...

Gorgeous cards you've made lately dearie.Great news about the wedding work - that's cause you are one talented lady! Needs must so no apologies needed at all.Big Hugs Debbie x

Andria said...

Don't worry, we'll still be here when you've time to post again. It's absolutely fantastic that your Wedding Stationery is doing so well, you must be sooooo proud :) x.

Sharon said...

Look forward to seeing you when you get back. Have fun in wedding world.
Love Sharon. x

Elizabeth said...

Hi Jules, no need to be sorry - I'm pleased that your wedding stationery business is keeping you so busy, your clearly a great success and probably a contender for business woman of the year :) Hugs, Elizabeth xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jules
Have i got to get the whip out....... I can wait .....
It is nice to be busy....
Hugs sylvie xxxx

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...Jules that is amazing news, great to hear your flourishing and your business is growing...don't worry about us we will still be here for when you get a few crafty minutes to yourself...Melxx :)

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Jules oh im sulking now lol! i look forward to your latest card!!.Being as your a busy lady i will let you off!! lol!

Denise said...

So glad you are getting lots of happy couples wanting your gorgeous work. Shall wait patiently for your next post!!!
Hugs
Denise xx

Beryl said...

Will miss your 'shares' but it's good to know that your business is doing well.Blogland will still be here when you get some time to visit.
Beryl xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jules , wow had to write to you , I have just seen your wobble card in Quick cards, how fabulous , you even made the front page ....well done, and congrats on being published . I said to the lady in the shop , I know this lady in this magazine its Jules......!!
Well done great work Big Hugs Elaine

coops said...

see you soon jules ;D

xx coops xx

rosie said...

fab card in Quick cards Jules. love everything you do.
hope you get sorted out with all your fab samples for all the new couples wanting your gorgeous stationery!!

hugs to you x

Di said...

We'll still be here Jules - good to know that business is booming :)

Love, Di xx

Jennifer said...

Hope to see you soon Jules. Glad you're being kept nice and busy though. xx Jenny xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Jules, just wanted to let you know that the wedding went extremely well, I did pop a couple of photos on my No.1 blog if you liked to visit sometime. hugs Shirleyxxxx