My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Saturday 11 August 2012

HOW EARLY ?!?!?

Hi Everyone

Happy Saturday!!

Well how early am I today?  This must be a world record for me .. .. and it isn't even a scheduled post LOL!!!

I have to admit that I haven't actually made this creation this morning though . .. I made it yesterday in preparation as I knew this morning would just fly away with me.

I am going to have a very rare and exciting day .. .. a day with some lovely blog pals .. .. and I still need to be getting some bits together to take with me so had better not spend too long here waffling!!

My card is also going to be entered into the Ready Teddy Go Challenge for August where "anything goes" .. .. but of course you do need a bear to feature on your creation too.  Thanks Sally for reminding me about the challenge. xx

So here we go:




This used:

Image:  Teddy Bo "Teddy BoBea Tabs"
Sentiment:  Pink Petticoat
Backing Papers:  Pink Petticoat (yes, I am now round to colour 3 of the new 8 .. .. "Cafe Creme")
Martha Stewart Punch:  Lace Heart
My Trusty Sewing Machine
Diamond Stickles
ProMarkers and Chalk
Button, Ribbon and Pearls from the Stash Box

OK .. .. time to make myself respectable.

See you tomorrow with my snippet make!  Have a lovely Saturday everyone.

Love

33 comments:

Debs M said...

this is gorgeous, love that teddy bo image x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Oh he's lovely Jules, love your colours and tag

jacqui x

Marjorie said...

This is lovely Jules...gorgeous baby card..love your tag effect on the front...
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Sarn said...

Aww . . .so sweet. Have a great day Jules xxx

Sally said...

Another smasher Jules & more fab papers. I love the image, it looks great on a tag. Have a fun day with your pals.
Sally x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Jules,lovely image...fabulous design. Have a great day with your blog pals.xxx

Sue said...

Such a lovely card Jules. I love the cute Teddy Bo image and the colours and layout are fabulous.

I hope you have a good day
Hugs Sue

Irene said...

Absoloutely stunning Jules. I love the coffee and blue colour combo. A brill idea the buttonhole.
luv
irene
xxxx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

great design and just mega cute. janex

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love Bo! Love this! Hugs, Lesley

Unknown said...

Oh how cute is this & hope you are having a brilliant day hon x

Elizabeth said...

Hi Jules, lovely card - I do like the colour combination of blue/white and the cafe au lait - very nice.

I hope you've had a lovely day with your bloggy friends.

Hugs, Elizabeth xx

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, really like the colour combo. :)

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Jules...! So sorry for being a tad absent ..work is getting in the way at the mo...roll on the end of the summer holiday's..and back normal...:O)

big hugs Vicky xx

Carole said...

I just love every card you make x

Liz McGuire, said...

Perfect in every way!

Liz x

rosie said...

stunning card Jules. I can see the hearts LOL.
fab image, great papers. love the colours x

XxJULESxX said...

oh Jules how gorgeous!!!

Cynthia said...

Awwww...your little bear made me smile! How cute!! Lovely card too! Have a great weekend!!

Lisa Jane said...

And very respectable you were too lol.. it was fabulous to meet you- thank you for a lovely day.
I was lucky enough to see the card in the flesh... and comment in the flesh too lol... i wonder what the lady in blue thought of it?
Hope you got home safe
Lisa xx

Vic McGuckin said...

Wow Jules what a lovely card. I have always looked a the tags and put them back as I didn't know what to do with them. Love the colours and the picture. Great as always.

Vic x

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card Jules. Love the colour combination.

Donna Mosley said...

So gorgeous Jules, love the sweet image and scrummy colour combo.

Donna x

coops said...

so stunning jules.gorgeous soft colours and the bear is adorable :D

xx coops xx

MagsB said...

I hope you had a wonderful day! I'm glad you've had a break from wedding work so you can enjoy the sunshine!

Another wonderful card, Jules. What a cute, cute image! I love your brown and blue colour combo, too!

love Mags B x

Beryl said...

Lovely colour scheme, great design and image. Hope you had a fab day. I can guess who one of your blog buddies was I think.
Beeryl xx

Sally H said...

and it is even cuter in real life! Great to see you today x

Sally said...

Hi Jules, just adorable, love Teddy Bo. It would be perfect for our Anything Goes challenge at Ready Teddy Go if you would like to join us.
some more fab cards that I have missed since my last visit.
Have a great day.
Hugs Sally xxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous image and love the colour combo. Great card Jules.
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Jules, love how you have made the fab button hole!
Helen x

Denise said...

Sooooo cute!!
Hugs
Denise xx

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE Bear Jules, I love it on the tag!!!

Little K Smith said...

Hi again Jules! (Catching up with me DT commenting!) This is just adorable, I love the layout and the colours are so lovely n soft!
Thank you for joining us at Ready Teddy Go and good luck :)
Kelly.x