My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 3 August 2012

SENTIMENTS

Hi Everyone

Friday is here already .. .. woo hoo!!!

The radio has been very exciting with all the news of the medals Team GB have gained .. .. so many mentions that I have lost count of where we are so I need to catch up with that tonight that's for sure.

Sadly we had buckets of rain today around the time my happy couple were getting married  :-(  I do hope it didn't spoil their day.  

Anyway, round to my share for the day:





This used:

Image:  Penny Black "3831H" Sentiments
Sentiment:  Just part of a stamp by Docrafts with no name or number
Backing Papers:  Papermania "Portobello Road"
Woodware Punch:  Square Envelope
Nestabilities:  Labels Two
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
ProMarkers and Chalk
Metallic Cord from the Stash Box

and that is it!!

Time to clear up a bit of my mess now.  I seem to have taken over the house with it all .. .. .. AGAIN!!!

Have a lovely night and a great weekend everyone.

Love

23 comments:

Beryl said...

That postie really looks as if he's enjoying his job. Super card.
Shame it rained for the happy couples wedding day. Hope they get some better weather for their honeymoon if they're having one.
Have a restful weekend.
Beryl xx

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Jules,love the image and fab papers.xxx

Tracy said...

That's a great creation Jules. The envelopes are brilliant finishing touch.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Great card Jules love your papers layout and of course that cute little image.

jacqui x

Cynthia said...

Sooo cute! Love the image and the layers. The tiny envelope is adorable!

Denise said...

Fab card Jules. Love the cute image and the little envelopes.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Denise xx

Wendy said...

Fabulous Jules, love the design & cute image.
Hope you have lovely weekend.
Wendy xx

Marie-Louise said...

An adorable card. Love the image and the marvellous papers.

Linby said...

What a perfect paper for the image and I love the mini card.
Linbyx

Sue said...

Hi Jules.
Your card is gorgeous. I love the very cheerful looking cat and the mini envelopes look brilliant. Fab papers too.

Hugs Sue

MagsB said...

What a cute Postie! Great card - the little envelopes are so sweet!

Hope you have a dry weekend!

love Mags B x

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Jules, gorgeous card as always i do love the PB cat!!!

Sally said...

A smashing PB image Jules & I really like those Portabello Road papers. Shame about the rain for your happy couple but I bet they still had a great day.
Sally x

Jenny said...

Hi Jules... we keep meeting like this!!! I've just had a scroll back through the cards I've missed...love them all :0)
this little postie cat is cute too, love the miniture card and envelope.
Jenny x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely! Purrfect in fact! hugs, Lesley

Elizabeth said...

Aw, cute - like the shades of blue in the papers too. That's a very nice image. Oh, and I've spotted the heart :) Hugs, Elizabeth xx

Louise said...

This is so cute and I love the little envelope
Louise xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous cute card Jules.
Sue x

coops said...

so gorgeous sue.i love the image and the little added letters are brilliant ;D

xx coops xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Jules. Love the PB cat, and fab layout.
Lorraine x

Sarn said...

Ooh I love the teeny weeny envelopes you put on here. Great use of snippets! xxx

Anonymous said...

just adore that cheeky kitty, makes me smile!

Di said...

BRILLIANT Jules - love the Postman Cat (aka Pat) and super use of the Portabello Road papers. Another stunner. Love, Di xx