My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Friday 10 August 2012

LOVELY SUNSHINE !!

Oh wow!!!

How lovely to be waking up to sunshine again .. . let's hope it lasts over the weekend so that even more people can enjoy it!

Just a quick share today as I am what they call "up to my neck" .. .. so much to do today it is unbelievable.

So here we go:





This used:

Image:  Penny Black "3212K" Much Gifted
Sentiment:  Hobby Art Stamps "GR1833B" Happy Birthday
Backing Papers:  Nitwits
Martha Stewart Punch:  Embossed Zig Zag
Josy Rose:  Nail Heads
Nestablities:  Deckled Rectangles Large
Cord from the Stash Box

OK .. .. must fly.

I need to be hyper-active!!!

Have a good Friday and a brilliant weekend.

Love

22 comments:

Viv said...

This made me smile Jules - ducky looks right at home on top of the parcels!! real nice card!

Denise said...

Gorgeous card Jules. Love that adorable image.
Have a great weekend and I hope you don't have to work too hard so that you can enjoy some sun while it lasts!!
Hugs
Denise xx

Debs M said...

Great card, love the heart x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Such a cute card Jules love you image

jacqui x

Cynthia said...

Well, your little duck seems to be up to his neck too--in presents!! How cute! Once again, awesome layers!!!

Sue said...

fabulous card Jules, love the image and great colours

Hugs Sue

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...hi Jules...this is a loVely fun and festive card...hope you have a loVely weekend and get some 'me' time...Mel :)

Lisa Jane said...

Oh lol - this is cute .. i love the bow
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules,

Catching up at last and I've oohed and aahed all down the page and spotted all the hearts so I'm very happy, lol!

Gorgeous, gorgeous makes as always.
xxx

Marie-Louise said...

A fantastic card Jules. Love it.

MaryH said...

Hi Jules, I love this cheery little duckie. Your combination of papers is SO effective. I had to search for your signature heart, BUT I finally saw the cute little button. I think that is an awesome idea to have your special signature. This card will cheer whomever is going to receive it. Was interested to read you are in the process of beginning a business, and I'll guess it is something with 'The Arts'. Can't wait to see ....thanks for your kind comments over on my blog. Glad you are getting some sunshine. In SC (USA) we are getting some much needed rain, and I hear we are to get a little cool front. Which will be most welcome. Have a lovely weekend, and TFS your lovely card.

coops said...

so gorgeous jules.fab papers and i love the fun duck :D

xx coops xx

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Jules i do love this card! the image is gorgeous and so is the card have a great weekend, you will catch yourself coming back one of these days!! lol!

Sally said...

I love this stamp Jules, it's so cute! The papers are smashing & the blue & red go perfect together. Hope you find time to enjoy some sunshine.
Sally x

Beryl said...

Hi Jules. Please don't feel you have to apologise if you don't get around to visiting and commenting as often as you would like - I don't know how you fit it all in - running a house and a business and also making something to share almost every day.I wish I could be as productive as you are. I've been struggling to do something that was in my head all day and it's all ended up in the bin.
Your card is delightful - pretty papers and design - and that duck doesn't look at all out of place sat there on the luggage. Great image.
Beryl xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is so sweet Jules… it's a really cute image and the papers and embellies are just perfect!! :-)
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Marjorie said...

Love this image hunnie, it's so sweet...
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Elizabeth said...

Lovely card with a great image - that duck is so cute.

Hugs, Elizabeth xx

MagsB said...

Oh what a fun image! What gorgeous papers, too! Such a lovely card!

love Mags B x

Lorraine said...

You have been busy! - Cute image and love those Nitwit papers. Gorgeous card.
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Another fab card, love the image!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

I do adore that Duck image so much, he is totally awesome and what you did with it rocks!