My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Sunday 12 August 2012

SUNDAY SNIPPETS

Hi Everyone

A happy Sunday to you all.

I hope your weekend has been a good one.

Our little blog girl get together yesterday was a brilliant day.  I haven't laughed so much .. .. and for so long .. .. for ages!!  (Though it would be a bit worrying if I felt I needed to laugh at my wedding stationery like that each day).

It was a lovely catch up with everyone.  Some who I have been lucky enough to meet before and some new faces too.  I always think it is nice to be able to put a face to a blog .. .. but even nicer to be able to put a personality to one too.  

I don't have any photographs of the day to share but one of my lovely new followers "Lisa" has a few here.  What a fabby day we had.  Thanks for organising it Sal and for making us all feel so welcome xx

Lots of crafty nattering and we spent time drooling over each others "makes" and also stole a few "cut outs" from each others dies .. .. .. each of us going home with a few samples to play with.  Of course we all know what will happen.  We will each use our samples and then feel we can't possibly manage without the die the sample came from!  

This is what has happened with my snippet card today.

The flourish die on my snippet make is one I brought home yesterday .. .. and I just knew as I cut it out that it would go on my "one day I would like" list!   Sigh!!!

Anyways .. .. thanks for a great day ladies xx

So here is my snippet make for today for entering into Di's Crafty Snippet Challenge.  




As always I am super lazy on a Sunday and don't list any of my ingredients .. .. but ask away if you need to know anything.

Di defo deserves a gold medal of her own this week as her roll call was unbelievable.  The Snippet playground is certainly one happy place to play (and use up those pesky snippets at the same time).

OK .. time to make up for all that gallivanting yesterday and I'll catch you again tomorrow.

Love

31 comments:

Debs M said...

love the colours, very stylish x

Gibmiss said...

Hi jules
Glad you had a fabulous day.... You are getting earlier with your cards .... Stunning card ... Love that leaf Die i have that one ... Might case it if thats ok.....
Hugs Sylvie xxxx

Sarn said...

I love this die Jules, and you've made a very pretty card with it.

Glad you had lots of fun and laughter yesterday.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Marjorie said...

Fabulous card hunnie...lovely die and gorgeous flowers..you sound like you had a super, duper day!!
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Absolutely love your card Jules super colours and just love the die

jacqui x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Jules, I love that Cheery Lynn die, it is probably one of my favourites.
I saw Lisa's photos yesterday, it does indeed look like you had a wonderful time.
Hugs Sue

Mrs.B said...

Gorgeous card, no wonder this flourish is on the wish list.
Saw the piccy's on Lisa's blog, looks like you had a great day.
Have a great week.
Avril xx

Doreen said...

So glad your meet up went well Jules,it must be great to see blog pals in real life so to speak....Your card is gorgeous as always,love the flourish.xxx

Vicky said...

Another gorgeous creation Jules...and loving the piccies too hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Linby said...

It was lovely to meet you yesterday too. You are so right about now wanting the dies! I'm glad to see you were so speedy in making use of one of the ones you cut out. I've had to tackle some gardening today so no time for the splodge mat.
Linbyx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous. I love the die and the little flowers. It's a sneaky little heart too - I almost missed it!!
Lorraine x

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Jules! what a beautiful flourish die… and I love the little flowers and the stitching around the edge.. the colours are so pretty!
Glad you had a fab day yesterday with the girls… I saw some piccies on Lisa's blog and it looks like you all had a lovely time!
Have a great evening!
Love Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules,

Well, I just had to nip over to Lisa's blog to see the photo and what a happy bunch you looked too! What a fab day you had! I would have loved to have been there too.

You've made very good use of what you brought home as this card is sooo beautiful!
xxx

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card.

Sharon said...

This is such a lovely card Jules and yes you really do need this flourish die I use it so many times.
Love Sharon. x

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Jules oh i do love this card, it's gorgeous as always!
im pleased you had a good time with the girls, i was meant to meet up today with crafty friends but my mum isn't to good, thought i had better stay home.
I do love to see them though as we do have a laugh!!

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is lovely, Jules! Love the Kraft against the white. Super stitching and perfect design! Hugs, Lesley

Beryl said...

So glad you enjoyed he day Jules. Of course I had to go and have look to see if my guess was right (it was). Know what you mean about the dies. That one is on my list - as is another I've just seen this morning - a bird swirl! Got get them both soon. Love the card you made with it.
Had a great day with Sheena yesterday.
Beryl xx

coops said...

so gorgeous jules.fab stylish design, i love the fanciful flourish :D

xx coops xx

Di said...

Brilliant card Jules - perfick of course.

I've also snooped at the photos of your fun day - what a happy bunch, so glad you had a great time.

Thank you for the kind words - you kicked it all off though, remember?!

Love, Di xx

Ruth said...

Glad you all had a great time on Saturday - and didn't mind me bursting in on the party on screen! Ruth :)

Mrs A. said...

On my wish list now too.! Gorgeous card and I spotted the heart. Hugs Mrs A.

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous Jules, such a great use of that fab die!
Helen x

rosie said...

gorgeous card Jules. fab idea with the die. great colours x

Mau xx said...

This is so pretty Jules, and I adore the colours.
Hugs Mau xx

Lynne said...

Ooh another die to add to the wish list.Gorgeous card Jules and it sounds like you all had a great time.
Lynne xxx

Denise said...

Love everything about this - so stylish.
Hugs
Denise xx

Tedz said...

Love this card Jules - it is a very stylish "snippet" and works very well. Pauline xx

Sally H said...

A beautiful snippet make - that swirl looks familiar... xxx

MaryH said...

Such subtle, soothing & elegant colors. Great use of this die (I have it, and must remember how you did this!). Love the way you got that heart in too! TFS

Hettie said...

That must have been a fabby day! Wish I was there!!
Gorgeous card there Jules!
xx