My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Thursday 30 July 2020

CATS OR DOGS

Hi Everyone

I hope you are all well and the week is being kind to you.

So this is my last fortnight as a guest designer for the 


how quickly has that month flown by?  

This fortnight the theme is :
Cats  -  OR  -  Dogs (and say why?)

To be honest I have no preference where “real” dogs or cats are concerned.. .. ..
 neither have ever frequented our house .. .. ..  
but I do love colouring the cats in my Penny Black stamp collection 
so that was the basis of my choice .. .. CATS




My creation used:

Image:  Penny Black "1738K" Uplifting Occasion!
Sentiment:  Hobby Art Stamps "CS013D" Floral Greeting
Backing Papers:  From my over growing Snippet Mountain
ProMarkers
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
X-Cut Extra Large Circle Dies
Nail Heads
My Trusty Sewing Machine

I hope you get chance to play along.

Enjoy your day everyone and I will catch you again tomorrow.

18 comments:

Aquarius said...

Super pretty card - that's one relaxed kitty!

meg said...

This stamp always makes me smile, beautiful colouring , layout and card

Lynne said...

Fabulous card Jules. Love your zig zag stitching, very brave of you to do that!

Elaine Stark said...

Love this stamp, in fact I love all Penny Black stamps. A super card. Elaine

Enny said...

Your card is gorgeous, and I also have that stamp ! I used it to make a card for the jubilee of my local lingerie-shop, very appropriate, isn't it ? :)
Here in Antwerp 2nd Corona wave, with social lock down, and even night curfew!
So we have to stay home as much as possible, luckily we have a garden.. hugs, Enny

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous fun card ....I haven’t got this stamp ....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is super, I have this stamp from way back when!!! Now I dont know which I prefer, I have one of each!!! I have to say I do adore the purr of a kitty!! But shhhh dont tell my Belle!! Hazel x

Sarah said...

What a brilliant card, such a beautifully coloured stamped image and that zig zag is absolutely perfect!! xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jules.
Sue x

cuilliesocks said...

Oh this just makes me chuckle Jules, brilliant design and colours and such a sweet image, Kate x x

Kathleen said...

A super card Jules, great image with super colours and colouring. When it is raining cats and dogs that's when I don't like them, don't know if you have that saying in your neck of the woods.

Kath x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

I see you still love your PB's . This is a beautiful card , lovely colours and stitching . The weathers good today , decorating finished so time to enjoy some sun. I love cats and dogs , we have neither at the moment , but I would really like another poodle or a small dog of another bred . Cats are lovely but kill birds , not a thing I like. Enjoy your day Jules . Jane x

Lisa xx said...

This stamp has always been one to raise a smile....gorgeous card, I love this colour combo....and hats off to you for the beautiful stitching

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Jules. Love that PB stamp - he looks so chilled!
Lovely stitching and design as always.
Lorraine x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A fantastic card Jules, I love this cat and the way it looks so comfortable in his hammock.

Sue xx

Carol L said...

Oh how fun is this image of a kitty relaxing in lingerie! Such a fun card with wonderful coloring too, sure to delight the recipient with big smiles :)

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Jules, such a sweet image and great cloudy background.
I have to admit I much prefer dogs, they have to be large dogs though, not yappy little ones. There do seem to be lots more cute images of cats in the craft world though!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pop's Cards said...

OMG I love this, (stamps been on wish list for 4 years) the giggle when I saw it I have 7 cats and 1 dog but the cats one especially is always in underwear and this is so like him, hence the giggle...

Love this the colours are really cheery too hugs Pops x