My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Wednesday 1 July 2020

TEENY TINY TUESDAY

Hi Everyone

I hope you are all doing OK?

It has been another busy one here with not enough done .. .. .. even though I was up nice and early!

Just popping in quickly with another teeny, tiny card (for anyone new to my blog they measure 3.5 inches square).  This one is a little different to my normal ones as I turned it into a Z-Fold card .. .. just for a change.

I love making this size of card as it is great for using up those small pieces of card and paper that we all collect.




This used:

Image:  Penny Black Clear Stamp Set "30-116" Social Butterfly
Sentiment:  Mama Elephant "Bountiful Blessings"
Backing Papers from my snippet mountain
ProMarkers
Pearls
My Trusty Sewing Machine

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Pixie's Snippets Playground - where we are encouraged to use up our snippets  (all my card and paper here is from my snippet mountain.

Butterfly Challenge #143 - where the optional card fold alongside adding a butterfly is a z-fold card.  There are other elements you can add into the challenge too if you want to.

So that is me for today .. .. creeping into Wednesday morning with my Tuesday creation!!


14 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Might be only tiny but it still packs a punch. Thought I was the only one keeping funny hrs. Thankyou for coming and playing along even it is only for fun. Much appreciated. Hugs Mrs A.

meg said...

Love your papers and layout but especially your butterfly and sentiment a beautiful card

Aquarius said...

Great 'tiny' and two challenges covered as well. Brilliant use of some of your scrap mountain.

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful little creation Jules love the splash of colour in the corner..
Can;t believe its Wednesday already the weeks just seem to be flying by....I'm in sorting out mode at the moment in the craft room...ever started a job then wished you hadn't?

have a good day

Anne

cotnob said...

A super teeny, tiny card Jules, a fabulous Z-Fold design and pretty stamp.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

I love this gorgeous little z fold card Jules. The colours are gorgeous and I love the stamp you've used on the corner.

Sue xx

Enny said...

A beautiful Z-card, and indeed good to use up snippets. Yes, time goes by so quickly, I often wonder where the day is gone... Hugs, Enny

Sarah said...

That is a tiny beauty!! Love the font on the sentiment xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is adorable, what a sweet card, love those colours!! Your stitching is perfect, I got my machine out and mine is very wobbly and squint!!! Hope alls well, Hazelxx

cuilliesocks said...

Love your tiny cards Jules always so much to them and this one is beautifully designed, lovely butterfly image and colours, Kate x

Kathleen said...

Looks really great with the Z fold card. A really great design and super colours. Time I got our of the 'rut' of 6 x 6 cards.

Kath x

Brenda said...

OMGosh Jules, what a fun idea to make a teeny tiny into a z fold! This one is just stunning, loving the gingham paper, the color combo and that beautiful butterfly corner image. Stunning! Hugs, Brenda

Karen Dunbrook said...

gorgeous card...love the fresh look it has
xx Karen

Di said...

What a gorgeous card Jules - so pretty and a lovely take on a Z fold too.

Hugs

Di xx