My photo
A very warm welcome to my teeny, tiny part of the huge world of blogging. This is where I share my passion for making hand made greeting cards. So - why "Always with a Heart"? Well this is for two reasons. Firstly, it is because every card I produce carries a heart on it somewhere. This can be big and bold or small and almost hidden - the fun sometimes is just trying to find it! Secondly it is because I put my heart into everything I produce. I hope that any visitors enjoy seeing what I post. If you drop by then please leave me a comment so that I know you called. It would be nice to know that you have found my heart in what I do.

Tuesday 28 July 2020

SILENT NIGHT

Hi Everyone

Hope Tuesday has been kind to you.

Very blustery here .. .. just perfect for drying lines of washing.

My playtime this evening was my final Christmas card for July .. .. and it is a teeny, tiny one!  For anyone new to my blog this measures a whole 3.5" square.

 


This used:

Image and Sentiment:  Stampendous "CRR184" Silent Night
Backing Paper:  Silver Glitter Card
Distress Ink Pads in shades of blue along with a splash of water
Circle Mask made from a Post it Note
Versafine Onyx Black Stamp Pad
Clear Embossing Powder
White Gel Pen
My Trusty Sewing Machine

and that is my playtime for today.

Catch you again soon.


15 comments:

Aquarius said...

Beautiful - so much lovely detail in a teeny tiny space!

meg said...

You created a beautiful background for your stamp, I can feel the silence

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Jules, a fabulous Christmas card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Crafting Queen said...

Very striking card, love it.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Just one word for this Jules and that's Stunning.

Sue xx

Lynne said...

A super Christmas card Jules. love the colour of your moon. Was very windy here yesterday, but sun shining and not too hot today x

Kath said...

A beautiful card Jules.
Kath x

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous card Jules I can just feel the chilly air...

Anne

Viv said...

Fab card as always Jules. x

cuilliesocks said...

This is so beautiful Jules, fabulous design, Kate x

Kathleen said...

What a stunning card, super design and very striking images and colours.
Kath x

scrappymo! said...

Stunning!

Enny said...

Such a beautiful card ! Hugs, Enny

Sarah said...

That's a beauty Jules, so much wintry atmosphere in such a dinky space xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

a piece of art , love it. x